submitted pt.2

Warning...smutty chap.

YG's p.o.v
After i said that he wasted no time to remove his clothes after he removed his tee i can't help but stare at his abs he might be a little mochi but from how i know is that he exercise at times.

After that he removed his jeans which is soaked with his precum along with his boxers and the sight is really hot.

Daddy's body is exposed to me and holly shit that his bulge is big i don't even think it will fit me at all.

"Like what you see kitten?"he asked me dominantly.

I nodded and then he pulled me in for a kiss he started to nibble my bottom lip asking for permission i opened my mouth for him to enter me with his tongue and he did.
After a few make out session we pulled away string of saliva connecting us.

"Suck me baby"

I stared at him blankly like what!?

"Wh-what!?"i asked nervously.
"I asked you to suck me what else!"he ordered.

I began to shake i dont know what he meant by that my eyes started to well up he noticed and he hugged me.

"Hey baby don't be nervous if you don't know ask me we'll deal with the punishment at the dorm tomorrow okay its time for you to be pleasured you know"he comforted me.

"I-i dun-no w-wh-at y-you meant...y-yoonie s-scared daddy will hurt him."i cried.

And now i'm fully in my little space.

"Awh...is yoonie in witlle space?"he asked, i nodded shyly.
But still i know that were not done yet.

"Here..why don't daddy do it first and then you do it huh baby?"he asked i blushed at the name, and mow he's palming my bulge.

He slowly began to play with the tip and slowly and carefully he began to lick it. It felt so good now he's really taking me whole he began to deep throat me and my legs began to shake at the pleasure.

"D-daddy...more... pl-ease...p-please"i began to moan.
A few moments later i feel my stomach knot.

"D-daddy i-i'm c-clos-"

JM's pov
"D-daddy i-i'm c-clos-"he cut him self of with a scream...and god that scream was beautiful he screamed my name i felt myself twitch at that and began pumping myself.

A few more licks he came in my mouth he taste bittersweet.
I licked everything off and pump him slowly to calm him down a bit,.. once he is he asked me.

"Does dada need help from down there?" he said pointing at my bulge.i nodded and he layed me down he was about to do it but then he stopped.

"D-dada h-how gu yoonie dwo it?"he asked fiddling with his fingers.

I held out my hand for him to take which he did i slowly put his hands on my bulge i sighed in relief now that it's contact with his smooth hands.

"Now...rub it uppies and downies yoongi"i told him which he did i guided him a little bit because his hands were shaking like hell.

Then i let him go after a few strokes i closed my eyes for a few seconds indicating that he's doing good specialy with the contact that he's sitting on my thighs i suddenly felt a wet thing nibbling my tip and i looked at him the sight is to much to bear.

He stood right infront of my bulge while giving my tip a few licks and giving it a few strokes.

A few more minutes i felt myself close to my orgasm but i pulled out of his mouth.

"But d-dada i want to make you fweel good why got out?"he puted cutely.

I didn't answer i just layed him down and put three fingers infront of him he got the sign and started sucking them while doing so i started to play with his hole i started giving it a few rubs and once i felt my fingers are wet enough i pulled them out and i asked him for permission first.

"Do you want me to prep you or not baby?"i questioned him. He shook his head.
"But why not it will hurt"i asked again.
"Nuhhh.yoonie wanna fweel dada"he pouted at me 'cute' I thought.
"Alright then....
I aligned my bulge infront of his hole and asked
...tell daddy when it hurts okay and when daddy might snap at you ang get mad just say 'red' if you want me to stop okay? Thats our safe word alright baby?"i asked he nodded.

[I'm cringing a lot about this]

to be continued...

(Total of 811 words)