submitted pt.1

Warning a little bit way to cringey from the words to read.

JM's p.o.v
Oh..god that i see his bulge growing in his booty shorts when i opened the door that god did he turn me on he was stuttering so much that he might burst to cry at any moment.

I held his hand lightly once we reached the bed i slightly picked him up bridal style and sat him on my lap i'm sure he felt my bulge from how red he is. He hid his head at the crook of my neck to hide his face.

"Yonnie don't hide your face baby it's beautiful you know"i comforted him and started rubbing his thighs oh...holy that they were smooth.

"S-so-rry d-da-ddy"he apologised softly his voice sounded as if he was scared and that he's about to get killed.

"Just don't hide your face babyboy i love the way you blush" at thus point he looks like a tomato from how red he is.
By now i'm almost palming him and every time my fingers make contact at every inch of his thighs he shivers and whimpers.

A few moments of silent i started to lay him down on the bed first i kissed his cheeks his nose and for the very first time our lips met he angles his head forward as if he's liking it i held his chin and started nibling his bottom lip it began to quiver and finally he whimpered lowly and took my chance to put my tongue inside and started tasting every inch of his mouth.
And now were at the point where were grinding at each other i can really feel how hard he is and i feel his precum too.
I started to make my way down to his neck from his jaw line to his adams apple.
I started playing with his nipples that cause him to moan softly but enough to turn me on more.
I look for his sweetspot and

"A-ahh-hh d-ad-ddy!!.." he screamed. It was just right below his cute little ear i started sucking at it and made more hickeys i pulled back and started kissing him again.
I pulled back to breathe and a string of saliva connected our lips.

"Why don't you look good in front of daddy..decorated with his hickeys here and there with your lips swollen and blushing hard with you little bulge seeking precum on your booty shorts babyboy"i praised i started to palm him and he began to moan and breath heavier god that i love the sound.

After a few moments of palming a started to remove his crop top after that the sight made me smirk his nipples were exposed to me there hard and their really pink his beautiful chest us ready to be covered in my hickies.

I started to nible on his nipples and began to tense and start squirming.

"Relax baby daddy will make you will good just stay still moan and be a good boy then daddy will lessen up your punishment for not telling me sooner about this"i said with a husky tone.

"Y-yes d-ad-dy"oh god he stuttered again.
At this state he looks so incredibly innocent and fragile at just and move you do to him he'll crumble.

I then pulled his shorts down and to my surprise he's wearing a lacy panty that have a daddy and hearts in the middle.

"Your really turning the daddy are you little-"i cut myself of and started pinching his sides the reason that made him laugh.

After a few seconds i started to rub his bulge and he moaned loudly.

"A-ahh-hh dad-dy f-faster p-lea-se" he moaned

And the next one really made ne snap to the point that i ripped his panty.

"Ahhh daddy please more i want you please fuck me roughly daddy i don't care if it hurts d-down there it feels funny and it's sore please daddy...."he begged

YG's pov
"Ahhh daddy please more i want you please fuck me roughly daddy i don't care if it hurts d-down there it feels funny and it's sore please daddy...."i begged and what happens next really surprised me.

To be continued...