whimpers and moans pt.2: punished kitty

Jimin's p.o.v

After a few minutes then i took yoongi hyung back at the dorm. He was already peacefully sleeping and so i just tuck him in after i dressed him up.

Come to think of it why would hyung work in a strip club. Ahh..i forgot he still has to deal with his punishment today. He risked our anniversary for that but at least i had what I wanted.

I then quietly walked towards our shared closet and dug inside the very back.

I took out the things that i was looking for which consists of a 9 inch vibrator , a cockring , a whip , some handcuffs and well some lube and a buttplug. [Psshh I'm not good at smuts guyss that was my first time (ー_ー)!!]

okay so maybe this will be too much for him but he needs a punishment but not too much. I am here to say something i haven't told hyung either where i work. But i know he works as a bartender in a cafe and now i just knew that he's a stripper in a strip club.

Well. I am Park Jimin CEO of my Dad's company. Well that was what i was supposed to be telling to hyung until he cancelled our meet up psh.

So yeah. I am that now. I head back to our ned and sat. Looking at hyung was far different from what he really is. But now he doesn't need to work while being looked at old fat dirty ass mans.

He'll just be my Secretary and my baby. Shocking that hyung is actually an sub. Well it fits considering i am dominant.

He stirrs in his sleep and his eyes flutter open.

"Are you awake baby?" I asks.

"Mhm" he stirrs still half a sleep. Cute.

"Okay yoon. We need to talk." Now i am not joking.

Author's pov.

Yoongi sat up at Jimin's words.

" Yoongi-ah? What was all of that about? You working as a stripper? Your already working as a bartender that's enough and because you didn't go to our celebration i couldn't tell you what's my gift for you." Jimin said and putted the pouting newly awoken yoongi in his lap.

" i thought that I wasn't helping much with jiminie with the pay in the house so i thought i try to work at a strip club that the pay is just 1/4 of the pay i have as a bartender." Yoongi pouts.

Hi everyone, maybe i should start again writing after a long time if yall probably wondering what's with me well.. Yo girl has been struggling and i have so much problems even just last night i cried a lot.

And yoo MYMS had reached 7.17k like waht? It only has a few chaps and omygahd. Thank you thank you all so much, id probably write two or maybe just a few today i forgot about the fact that i have a draft, but then this is just a filler cause i missed yall.

And yo girl has been busy with online school and such. Problems i don't even know anymore. But yeah here's a update!

I promised so much things i didn't stayed truth to them I'm so sorryy :<.

But yeah keep safe guys love you all!