whimpers and moans pt.1

Author's P.O.V

Jimin then wasted no time and started to insert his cock slowly not to hurt his hyung.

"Mmnn!!!" Yoongi moaned and god that turned him on. Yoongi felt jimin's dick twitch inside him which made him moan from the pleasure.

"Gahhhhh....hyung your so fucking warm and tight. Baby boy..." jimin moaned in pure bliss. He was having the pleasure he wants. This is much better than the way he jerks of and masterbate thinking about his hyung just like what is happening right now.

Jimin started to thrust faster in yoongi and to now he is fucking yoongi pounding into him. Skin slapping, jimin's and yoongi"s moans are the only thing you could hear.

Both a in pure ecstasy they both are enjoying each others company. Jimin thrusted into yoongi like there is no tomorrow he pounded into yoongi until he hit that one spot the made him moan like crazy.

"AHHHH!!!...dwaddyy...wight...thwere...pwease fasterrrr!!!" The little one moaned as jimin kept abusing his prostrate.

Yoongi felt the familiar knot in his tomack meaning he soon is close.

"D-dada....
the younger one whimpered
....pu-wease d-dun puw out aftew..." yoongi moaned out as his climax is nearing

Jimin to himself is almost just gonna burst. The knot is way to tight for jimin and then he snapped he thrusted into yoongi like an animal.

Yoongi is bouncing up and down from the way jimin is pounding into him like crazy.

"Y-yoonnie...d-daddy is close...baby oh god your taking me in so well.." he moaned out to his hyung.

The other couldn't non the less stop moaning like.
" d-daddy...go fasterrrr.."
"Ahhh...ahhh..uhhhghhh...dada!!"
"Ihya..ihya...daddy...pwease fuck me deeper and harder...pwease...,"

And to now jimin was shocked to what his hyung had said.

"Dadddy....pwease fuck me until I can't walk...fuck me until all i remember is you nothing else please daddy...fwill yooniwie uppie to the bwim...daddy..pwease..fwuck me until..your cummies..will leak...from my butt...pweetty pwease.." jimin could tell yoongi is a total cockslut and a actual cumslut.

Yoongi knows he is being desperate but jimin did it anyway. He pounded into yoongi merciless. All could yoongi do is moan. Jimin even started to pump Yoongi's small pinkish petite but yet really hard cock to the point yoongi saw stars from the pleasure he's feeling.

"Ahhhh!!...daddyy....i-im...g-gonnna...CUM!" Yoongi's cock started to spurt never ending strings of cum shotting them to the pastel mint bed sheets.

Jimin feels the knot in his stomach slowly undo and then it hit him. His knot undid and shooted such big spurts of cum inside Yoongi's over sensitive hole.

Jimin's cum filled yoongi to the brim just like the little wants. Jimin was about to pull out when the little clung to jimin.

There position is yoongi laying down right below jimin his legs wrapped around the younger dominant males waist Jimin's cock inside him and Jimin's cum flowing out of yoongi while jimin himself just let it.

"Mnn!..dun'....puw...ouwt.." the little whined and pouted at the same time.
Jimin cooed at yoongi and tried to reach somthing to the night stand next to them and find what he was looking for.

It was a glass butt plug. He gently pulled out careful not to flow out to much cum out of him. Yoongi whined a bit and soon relaxed as soon as jimin plugged the glass butt plug in.

Jimin dressed himself and found a blanket enough for yoongi to fit into. He scooped his sleeping baby and made him wore the mint fuzzy blanket like robe.

"Good night baby boy" jimin whispered and kissed Yoongi's forehead.

Can't believe i wrote this..
Sorry took so long your author is going through pain so yeh... bye..saranghe❤️💜💜❤️❤️

-author min.