is that hyung?..

여보세요...
So ....basically 1st chapter is out.

___________________________
3rd person pov

Yoongi and jimin had been friends for as long as they could remember.

Today is a day where the both of them meet at a cafè, go to the amusement park and do all sorts of things almost all over the seoul and they have been doing for 5 years now until today and never get enough from it.

And here jimin is waiting at there usual cafe spot where he's the one who waits first from his hyung.

He's so exited and can't help but smile to himself.

"Mm...wow my cheeks hurt from smiling but just can't help it heh.."jimin said to himself.
"Who am i kidding to even to alk to myself"jimin once again said.
He checked what time it is at his phone and once again smiled at the picture in his phone which says 10:56 a.m. and had the wallper of him and yoongi on there

'Mm...just a few more minutes'
Jimin mumbled to himself.

.....20 minutes later....

Jimin pov.

Where's hyung he isn't here and yet hes like 16 mins late or so.i received a message after that and it was yoongi hyung but he just had a little bit well sort of a bad news.

:yoongshyung<3
Hey uhm..mochi...i know this wil make you upset and and all sorts of things but work just called when i was about to go there at the cafe so yeah maybe I might not make it because work's calling right now and i promise i'll make it up to you tomorrow to you we'll do everything you want and yeah see you at the dorm later...

Note:i won't be home till in the morning so you don't need to wait.
send 10:15 a.m.

I really got upset after i read yoongi hyung's text because this is just the first time he wont come in our anniversary.

3rd person pov

Jimin after just made himself to go back at there dorm which he just got bored he found himself texting his friend hoseok and hoseok told him that what if they go and have a little fun and go to a bar near them.

Jimin now found himself inside a bar with his friend hoseok well more like a strip club called 'Yolo's pastel strip club' which you can tell that the theme of the bar is dark , lights are neon pastel colors , and the sound of the blasting music are all fun filled and jamming kinds of music.

There are some strippers that are one by one performing in the stage wearing different types of pastel bright colors to match the theme color but in jimin he didn't find theme entertaining and attractive.

"Ladies and Gentlemen may i now represent the person your always willing for yoonie!!!...." the person in the stage said and after that he walked out off the stage and a guy with a mint pastel color stepped out to get in the stage to dance.

Jimin looked at the mint haired in shock from what he see. He is just wearing a short skirt that shows his milky thigh a tight crop top which are pastel colored light blue green and some light pink thigh high socks that hugged his thighs beautifully that paired the theme color of the lights that are on him.

"What the!!??....what the helll!!?..." jimin shrieked in shock

"Hoseok hyung....do you know wh-?..."jimin was about to ask his friend but he was already snorring in his sleep.
"Shish....but seriously is that what he excused for to skip our anniversary celebration like srsly!?"jimin anryly said.
"Oahhh.....he'll see after this at the dorm...."jimin angryly stomped out off his seat and just so he didn't know he saw him.

_______________________
1st chapter out please check my other books but please do patient if there are someone reading i have writers block lately....

--your author.