Hun

I wake up naked in a prison cell a chain around my neck almost like a leash. Oscar is next to me, naked as well. "Where are we?" "finally woke up!" Miko sits in a chair staring at us. "Amazing, I figured the two of you will be the reincarnation of Yin and Yang. Once every thousand years Yin and Yang move through the century each time they die. No one can catch them because they always kill themselves before anyone can get too close. Abby and I have been looking for you for a while now, waiting for the two of you to awaken. We've been traveling for a while looking for people who are close like the two of you and then we found you two. We planted ourselves here to study and watched your patterns and your daily routine. Once we got it down we befriended you. What made it difficult was April, everyone knows April is the best reporter and can sniff out anything suspicious and then that idiot brother of yours, Vern. Things became even harder when we met the turtles. You see, we already new about them before we met you. The goal was to avoid them as much as possible but that was a fail which is why we left the next day. We came back last night for the festival when our intel told us that an old Chinese witch lady  did something to the two of you."  Oscar and I stay close to each other as much as possible to hide our naked body when a huge man walks in. "I want to see my new pets."
-Leo-
Shit, shit, shit! I need to find her I have too, I should have never let her run off like that. This is all my fault, if I just told her how I felt instead of being so fucking stubborn maybe this wouldn't have happened. "Leo!" Donnie helps me sit while Mikey set Raph down. "Wheres is Blue and Oscar ?" I catch my breath before speaking. "They were taken by ninjas, they are from a different clan. Miko and Abby has Blue and Oscar." Raph sneers. "No thanks to you." I glare at Raph. "What?" We get up at the same time. "Ya heard me Leo, because of your issues wit Blue and not being honest wit her, Oscar got pulled into it. All of it is ya fault because of dat stupid ego of yours." April gets in between us. "Both of you calm down, we will find them and when we do we will get them back." April says calmly. "It was kind of your fault." April rolls her eyes "not now Donnie." Don shrugs while opening up his tech to track her.
-Blue-
I scream in pain as Abby cuts at my thighs, she's been torturing me for hours. "please...stop...aaaahhhhh!!!!" I scream out in more pain as she glides the blade against my thighs and stomach. "Who gave you these bite marks? Don't make me ask again!" I just look at her then she slaps me. "Pathetic, this is taking too long." She walks off. I lay there bleeding out. The door opens, Hun drags Oscar back in, he bleeding from his ass and mouth, he has a black eye on the right and Bruises all over his body. Hun laughs throwing him on the ground, a light whisper escapes his lips. "Time to play with my other toy." My ears go back. "Hun what are you doing with them? We're supposed to be finding ways to awaken their power not doing whatever you are doing to them." Miko looks at me with worry in her eyes. I ignore them. Hun grabs my arm roughly and drags me away. "Relax Miko aim just having a little fun. Fucking a fox chick is a once in a lifetime thing." I scratch him with my claws. "You bitch!" He slaps me. "Clean them up and make sure they eat. I will deal with her later." They do what he tells them to do; cleaning and feeding us.
I grab the clothes putting them on and Oscar does the same with a little help. "Oscar are you ok?" He doesn't speak. He has not spoken since Hun hurt him. "I'm ready to break you in bitch the same way I did your twink of a friend." He grabs arm "do what I say or I kill him." I whimper as he pulls at the chains and I follow him. "Good girl." We go into a grey room, the smell of sex and blood feel my nose. "You're tiny." He chuckles and I start to shake in fear. "Don't worry little girl your mouth is all I need" he says lifting my head up so I'm looking at him. "Be a good girl and start stripping, I want you naked in front of me while you suck me off." I don't move I'm too scared to, he pulls at the chains harder. "I SAID STRIP NOW!" He yells. "Ok." He grabs my wrist pulling me closer. "Don't even think about running, if you do I will have the turtles exterminated including the twink." I slowly take my cloths off. "On your knees and undo my pants." My shaking hands go to his pants, I try to keep the tears from falling as I finish undoing his pants. He's already hard. I gag at  the musty smell. "Get to it!" I flinch at his tone.

After that disgusting event he throws me back in the room with Oscar. He curls up next to me as I begin to cry. "I want to go home, I miss him, I miss Leo." Oscar holds me close. "E-everything will be ok." I rub my face against him and he begins to purr and I do as well. "They will come for us." My tail lay on top of his. "That is if they can find us."