Chapter 10: Reunited [Niklaus]

[Warning: Smut]

It had been a long time since you had seen the Mikaelson compound, but it felt like a lifetime to you, you smiled softly to yourself when you walked in, you had moved past the pain that you felt the last time you were here, now it felt like home again. You were finally home, and you were here to get back the final piece of your life, Klaus Mikaelson was the final piece that you needed to feel complete again. You quietly made my to Klaus' room, you could hear him there, your heart rate picked up a bit as you ascended the stairs, you took a deep breath to calm yourself. You stopped just outside the door and took and another deep breath before you entered the room, he was there, but his back was to you. You held back a gasp when your eyes fell onto the portrait he had painted of you, you never saw it before and it made you smile, he had talent and it showed in every piece he made.

"Did my big bad wolf paint a portrait of me? That's sweet.", you said from the doorway, you stood still waiting to see how he was going to react, he turned to face you, anger crossed over his features before he rushed at you, pinning you against the wall, his hand wrapped tightly around your throat, "Who are you?", he growled out harshly, you placed a hand over the one he had around your throat, "It's me Nik.", you whispered, he shook his head, "She's dead.", his grip around your throat tightened. You let the black veins form under your eyes, they turned bright blue with blackness surrounding them, "It's me Nik.", your voice wavered, his eyes widened when he caught a glimpse of your fangs.

You rubbed your throat when he let his grasp go, he took a step back, his gaze falling to the floor as tears filled his eyes, "How?", his voice was just above a whisper. You placed a hand on his cheek, his eyes closed and he leaned more into your touch, he listened to you explain what you had done, explaining that you did this instead of flipping the switch on your humanity. "I never wanted to hurt you baby girl.", he opened his eyes, his eyes continued to look at the floor, "Nik, look at me. Like I told Kol and Elijah, you weren't you, it wasn't your fault.", his eyes looked up into yours, you could see his features soften more, "They know?", he asked.

You nodded, "Yes, you are the final piece of my life I need to get back to feel complete again. Always and forever, remember?", you spoke softly, explaining the plan you had in mind for you, him and his brothers to be back together again that night. You wiped away his tears after he agreed, "The painting is beautiful.", you told him, this made him smile softly, "I was going to give it to you as a gift for Christmas, but after what happened, I kept it to remind me of the man you wanted me to be.", you felt your own eyes sting as the tears formed. "Well Christmas is a few weeks away, I'll pretend to act surprised.", you joked, this made him chuckle softly and you laughed along with him.

He smiled at you, it was the first smile he has had in years, "I'm happy you are here, I missed you so much [Y/F/N].", he stepped closer to you, pulling you into his arms, you wrapped your arms back around him, you missed his hugs a lot, "I'm home, you, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, and even Davina are my home.", you told him, nuzzling into his chest. He kissed the top of your head, "New Orleans is nothing without her Queen.", he added. You chuckled softly, since Klaus called himself the King of New Orleans, your relationship made you the Queen, you were his Queen.

You pulled your face back to look up into his eyes before leaning up to kiss his cheek, then the other cheek, then finally kissed his lips softly, smiling as his scruff tickled your lips. He sighed softly into the kiss, bringing his hands up to cup your face while deepening the kiss. You pulled away from the kiss briefly, biting your lip softly as you looked at him, "I love you Niklaus Mikaelson.", you whispered, your declaration of love made his heart race, "And I love you My Queen.", he whispered back to you.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bedroom, he tilted his head questioning, "I need you Nik, I need you to feel me, all of me. I missed it so much.", you confessed to him, pulling him with you to the bed, you leaned up to bring his lips back to yours. He placed his hands on your waist, turning to where his back was to the bed, pulling you down on top of him as he fell back onto the bed. You let out a soft giggle against his lips, "I missed my Big Bad Wolf.", he smiled at the nickname you had given him years ago.