Chapter 8: Reunited [Elijah]

[Warning: Smut]

Your heart raced when you entered the old church building, keeping your foot falls silent, you were grateful that there was no one there, but you began hearing grunting and someone moving about. Your heart lurched into your throat when you saw him, it was Elijah, he was in workout clothes, it was different than seeing him always in his suits. You weren't going to lie, the sight made your mouth water. You watched him work out, they had to have had a witch vampire proof the punching bags, because he was hitting it with all his strength and it wasn't breaking, "Hello again 'Lijah.", you finally spoke up, using the same words he had said all those years ago.

He suddenly froze, he knew that voice anywhere, you heard his heart beat skip and pick up before he turned around, a look of shock crossed over his face. You both stood there still and silent for what seemed like eternity before you suddenly felt yourself being wrapped in a hug, you wrapped your arms around his waist, he buried his face into your neck. You pulled back and cupped his face with your hands, using your thumbs to wipe away the tears that had fallen, "How are you here? I thought you were dead?", he whispered softly. You shook your head, "I had to make it seem like I was dead, I compelled Davina to believe I was dead, and she made Rebekah believe it to, just in case you or your brothers tried to compel the truth from them. I had to do it for me, the pain was too much. I did it that way, because I couldn't risk hurting my mother if I switched my humanity off.", you explained.

He didn't let go of you, his eyes watching your face as you spoke, "I didn't do it to hurt any of you, I swear. I was in so much pain, I had to be away, I needed to time to process.", you added. He rested his forehead against yours, taking a deep breath, "I am so sorry for hurting you [Y/F/N], I never wanted to do that. I swore to you I wouldn't, but I did.", his voice cracked. "You weren't you 'Lijah, Davina explained to me what had happened, I know it wasn't your fault. I realized after all these years that I never stopped loving you and your brothers, you are everything to me, you all are my home. Always and forever, you brought me into that.", you laughed softly.

"I hated myself for so long after that day, I remember everything.", another tear fell from his eye, you wiped it away gently, "What can I do to make it up to you, to make this right? The feeling of losing you was unbearable, I missed my Little One.", he confessed, you felt your face grow hot at the pet name, it had been so long since you heard him call you that, you pulled his face to yours and softly placed your lips on his. You sighed when you felt him relax into you, bringing up his hands to cradle your face, deepening the kiss.

You pulled away to look up at him, you could still see the pain, but you could see that it was slowly fading away from his eyes, "I missed you so much.", you brought your face back to his, roughly crashing your lips back against his. He groaned softly, placing his hands on your waist and pulling you even closer, you ran your hands over his exposed arms, feeling the muscles move under your touch. You moved your hands up the back of his neck, gently tugging at his hair, this made him let out a soft growl, he had missed the feeling, missed your touch, he missed feeling you.

He ran his hands down your backside, hooking his hands behind your knees and hoisted you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. You gasped softly in the kiss when you felt your back against the wall, you pulled your face away, "I need you, I need to feel you.", you whispered in his ear as he was kissing your neck. You ran your hands under his shirt, feeling the muscles of his chest and stomach move under your fingers. He pulled his face away from your neck to help you pull his shirt off, you looked him over, you had missed seeing him like this, his eyes dark with want for you.

He placed you on your feet, you both helping each other out of your clothes, he picked you back up and wrapped your legs back around his waist, you moaned when you felt him hard against your thigh, so close to where you needed him, "I love you 'Lijah.", you kissed his lips softly, he smiled at the name you always used for him, it always made his heart melt. "I love you too Little One. Are you ready?", he asked you, you nodded as he positioned himself at your entrance. Your mouth fell open as he slowly slid inside you, moaning when he bottomed out, you placed your hands on his shoulders, he was still for a moment before he pulled out and roughly snapped his hips against yours.

Your nails dug into his shoulders, burying your face into his neck, the sounds of your moans and his grunts filled the air. It felt good to feel him again, inside you and his skin against yours. He moved and suddenly you were on your back on the floor, not caring about it or the fact that any vampire could walk in at any moment. You raked your nails down his back, the scratches were long and deep, his skin healing as fast as you made them, "Oh fuck 'Lijah.", you moaned out loudly, his hands were holding your hips as he sped up his thrusts. He kissed your neck as he felt both of you getting close, "I'm so close.", you gasped out, he lifted up onto his hands, his face looking down at you. "Let it go Little One, let me feel you.", his voice was low, the words were enough to send you over the edge, black veins grew under your eyes, they turned bright blue and your fangs grew. Your nails dug into his arms, your toes curled as you came around him.

Seeing your face change when you came and feeling you tighten around him was enough to make him cum, his own faced changed, both of you growling at each other as you rode out your orgasms. He pulled out and laid beside you on the ground, pulling you into his arms when he did, you both were panting softly, "I definitely missed that.", you chuckled softly. He let out a soft chuckle before standing up and pulling you up with him, "I need to get cleaned up, I have to go see your brothers, I'm making a visit to each of you individually, then I would like to see you all together tonight. Is that alright?", you asked as he helped you find your clothes, "Of course Little One, you mean the world to all of us. We all missed you. Just be careful for me please?", he told you while he pulled his clothes back on, walking out of the church with you, "Please don't tell Kol and Klaus, I want to surprise them. Like I did with you." He nodded as you both parted ways for the day, you made your way to the hotel room you had with your friend and got cleaned up before you made your way to find Kol.