Chapter 9: Reunited [Kol]

[Warning: Smut, Dirty Talk, Blood Sharing]

You found the address that Rebekah provided you with for Kol, he had gotten a apartment of his own since the day he got the news of your "death". You took a deep breath before entering the apartment building silently, as well as sneaking into his apartment, you smirked when you peeked around the corner into the kitchen and saw him rummaging for a blood bag, he stopped feeding from humans since you left. He enjoyed it when you both did it together, but without you, it just wasn't as fun.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a Mikaelson.", you heard him say as he continued rummaging, "Well hello to you too Kol.", you giggled, he froze, his heart skipped a beat just as Elijah's had done when he heard your voice. He stood up straight and closed the fridge door, your eyes widened as you saw him standing in nothing but boxer briefs, you never forgot how beautiful he was, but it always surprised you every time. You smiled softly at him, his jaw went slack as he looked you over, "Are you some ghost or something?", his brow furrowed, thinking the witches were being cruel and showing you to him.

You walked over to him, stopping inches from him, "If I was a ghost would you feel this?", you asked, slowly bringing up your hand to his face, softly running your fingers over the scruff he still had there, "This looks good on you.", you commented on it. His eyes widened at your touch, "You're really here.", his voice just above a whisper, "I am Kol, I am here.", you whispered back to him, he leaned into your touch more, his eyes never leaving yours, afraid you would disappear again, "But how?", he wondered, you explained to him the same thing you had told Elijah earlier. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders, he nuzzled his face into your neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist, he took a deep breath to take in your scent, he had missed you.

"Does anyone else know you're here and alive?", he mumbled into your shoulder, "Yes, Rebekah and Davina were the first ones I told, Bekah told me where to find you, Elijah and Klaus, I wanted to see you all by yourself first. Elijah knows, I saw him earlier, he agreed to all us being together again tonight, maybe over dinner?", you suggested. He pulled back and you saw that a tear had fallen down his cheek, "I would love to [Y/F/N]. I've missed you, and I hate myself for what I said that day.", he bit his lip. You used your thumb to wipe away the tear, your eyes looking into his, "You weren't you Kol, I know that. It wasn't your fault, it never was. Even in my time away I realized I could never stop loving you and you brothers, you all became my home."

He rested his forehead against yours, "I love you so much, losing you broke me.", he admitted, "And losing you all broke me, but I am here and I need you Kol.", you told him, "Are you sure babe?", he asked you, pulling away to look into your eyes, his gaze questioning. You nodded, "I missed your touch, I missed all of you.", you assured him, he was normally one for the really rough stuff, but today he was going to be gentle and slow with you. He cradled your face in his hands, slowly placing his lips to yours, you let out a soft sigh as you kissed back, he placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him. You ran your hands over his bare skin, you missed the way his muscles moved under your touch, you missed all of him, you worked your hands up to the nape of his neck, he was just like Elijah, he loved having his hair tugged on, hearing him let out a low growl made you moan into the kiss.

You kept your mouth connected to his as you pulled him into his living room and pushed him on the couch, he looked you over with a soft smile, you could see the pain and worry fade from his features as he watched you standing before him. You took a step back and slowly took off your clothes, he placed his arms on the back of the couch, his eyes following the movements of your hands, his jaw dropped a bit when you finally dropped the shirt you were wearing, his eyes following the falling shirt, you could see his eyes change when you were finally exposed to him. He had missed this and so did you, you slowly slid onto his lap, your legs straddling his hips.

He wrapped his arms around you, pulling your bare chest flush against his, you rested your forehead against his, gazing into each others eyes, "I love you Kol.", you whispered before placing a soft kiss upon his lips, "I. Love. You. Too.", he responded in between pecks, this caused you to giggle at how adorable he was being, he could be such a bad boy, but he could be so adorable as well, and that was one of the many reasons you loved him. You deepened the kiss, softly dragging your hips over his lap, taking his bottom lip between your teeth and tugged, Kol let out a soft moan as his hands slid down your back and softly kneading your ass, using his hands to move your hips.

You both moaned out at the friction the movements were causing, you slid back a bit on his lap, letting your hand move down between your bodies. You slowly palmed him through his boxer briefs, you smirked a bit when he bucked his hips up at your touch, "Please don't tease. I need you [Y/F/N].", his voice was low and raspy, you could tell he was trying to control himself for your sake, wanting to take his time and savor this time with you. You nodded slowly, once again resting your forehead against his, you slowly slid his hard cock from his boxer briefs, he hissed softly and laid his head back when you stroked him slowly.

You moved back up his lap, placing him at your entrance before sliding down onto him slowly, both of you moaning when you began to move your hips. He placed his hands on your hips and gently guided you up and down on his cock, you placed your hands on his shoulders for balance as you began to pick up the pace a bit, "I missed you so much.", you breathed out when he latched his mouth to your neck, leaving wet open mouth kisses up to your ear, "I missed you too.", he rasped into your ear.

You moved your hands to cradle his head to your neck, your own head falling back and your eyes closing, his grunts mixed with the sounds of your explicit moans, he dragged his nails down your back. Your mouth fell open at the pain he gave you, "God you feel so good.", he groaned out. You smirked to yourself, Kol was a sucker for dirty talk during sex, "I love the way you fill me up Kol.", you once again picked up the pace of your hips movements. His eyes darkened at your words, his fangs extending, "You love my cock don't you babe?", his voice dropped to a even lower octave, it sent a shiver up your spine.

"Oh fuck yes! Make me cum all over your cock Kol.", your own eyes changed, you bit into your lips with your fangs, Kol licked your blood that had dripped down your chin. Kol and his brothers were the only men you ever blood shared with, it made the experience even more intimate. You felt that burning feeling in the pit of your stomach build up, "I'm so close.", you told him, he used this moment to slide his own hand between your bodies, his thumb rubbing slow circles against your clit.

You both locked eyes, he nodded at you knowing exactly what you wanted, you bit into his neck as you came around his cock, he followed close behind you, sinking his fangs into your neck as his cock twitched inside you as he came. You both moaned as you both drank from each other, riding each others orgasms out, you released your mouth from his neck, licking up the blood that missed your mouth, Kol repeated the same action with your neck, you panted softly as you stayed his lap. You laid your head on his shoulder, "I think I missed that the most with all of you, the blood sharing.", you admitted to him. You sat up and slid off of him, explaining to him exactly what you told Elijah, you were going to see Klaus next and surprise him as you had done with him and Elijah. "I think he will be relieved to see that you are alive, I know I am.", Kol stroked your hair. You got cleaned up and kissed him deeply once more before leaving.

You were now almost complete, you knew that you would be once more after you saw Niklaus, he was the final piece of your life that you needed to have back in it, you were a bit nervous as to what his reaction will be to seeing you after all these years, you had given a piece of you to each of the brothers, and you were going to do it again, to show that you still cared and loved him, that despite what happened, you never stopped loving them. You were their 'always and forever', and they were yours.