Twenty three

Flashback 4 years ago~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was in my room after doing my morning routine. I was still in my towel and just went to sat on the edge of the bed. I was drying my hair with a towel while my eyes are fixing at the frame. A picture of me and Min Y/n. I smiled and without realising it too I almost shed of tears. It has been 5 month she had leave me and I'm still here hoping that she would come back to me but it does not work that way.

While I was still passing out,someone came to my room and it was my mom. "Jungkook? There you are. Your dad want to see you in the living room later and we had guest in our house. So hurry up son." I nodded and just lower my head. "what is wrong Jungkook?" then my mom knew what is wrong. "I know honey,we miss her too. She is the most wonderful girl we've ever met. Maybe now it is time to just let go so that she can be peace." I nodded again then i said "I always seen her in my dream at night" my mom smiled. "it i good that you still remember her" we both smiled.

"now go and get dress. Your dad needs you" I nodded and went to get dress while my mom went out.

IN THE LIVING ROOM

I went downstair and see my dad with his guest. My dad saw me came down from the stairs. "Jungkook my son. Come and meet the guest that will collabrate with your new company. You remember Mr.Chung and his wife. This is his daughter Savanna" I bowed to them and gave them my smiled. "Mr.Chung,you remember my son Jeon Jungkook. He will replace me after this." I smiled and Mr.Chung lend me his hand to shake. "It is a pleasure to meet you again my son. You remember my daughter Savanna,that you both always with eachother when you guys were still a kid" I smiled. "the pleasure is all mine Mr.Chung and of course i remember" we both shaked hands.

After all the meeting and talking,I realised that Savanna was looking at me while I was listening to the grown up talking. "So are we both ready to tell them why do they have to be here also?" I was confused at the fact what is Mr.Chung talked about. "What do you mean?Dad?" my dad was looking at me with sad faces. "Son,we both planned about you have to marrying his daughter Savannna for the best collabration in our company. So that our company will work together." I was completely shocked like what?!

I stand up immediately and my mom just hold my arm. "I'm not going to married anyone. If I want to work,I work alone. I do not need anyone. Collab is good but when it comes to marriage life. No. I wouldn't married anyone and you know why dad." I looked at my dad. "I know Jungkook but -" I cutted my dad off. "but what? y/n's death was 5 month ago dad,I wouldn't let anyone take her place in my heart. I rather died alone." then I take my cue went outside and drove off to cleared my head.

End of flashback~

"I did not went back to my house for one night because I went to my friend's house and sleep overnight. After I went back there home,I told my parents that i agreed to married her that is because I want to fulfill my dad's wishes." 

Y/N'S POV

I'm amazed by his story but maybe he had cut out the detail. I looked at him and just feel pity. "So you already know Savanna?" he looked at me and on the road. "I know when we're still kids but since I got to college,I've forget about her and that is when i met Y/n well not you." I smiled. "I just want to have fun with her so that she know she never get the taste of her own wanted"

I nodded once again and I stopped asking question since we had arrived.

We both went inside of the police station and meet up with Officer Hoseok. "There the both of you,I had something that i want to tell just for the both of you" we both looked at eachother and went with Officer Hoseok  to the CCTV room. "Hyung,what do you want to tell to the both of us?" I looked at Jungkook and looked at him. "well, yesterday Mrs.Kim you had called me to tell how was Savanna then I looked at the camera she was still behind the bars. But this morning,I went to her sell if she is actually there but apparently she is gone. No sign of her escaping and we thought maybe there is someone pretend to be a cop here and realease her without us noticed."

I was completely had my head down. "she is somewhere out there ready to kill me once again" I was scared, I mean who does not? A maniac is trying to kill me. "Mrs.Kim,do you know exactly why Mrs.Savanna wanted to kill you? Does she mention in the call yesterday?" then I remember. " she did mentioned about how I still steal everything from her and she even mentioned my name wrong" Officer Hoseok looked at me in weirded way. "name wrong?" I nodded. "she called Min Y/n" Officer Hoseok then had a shocking looked and immediately looking at Jungkook.

"Jungkook,do you know all about this?" Jungkook shooked his head. "i do know that Savanna had her people killed y/n before just not this y/n" Officer Hoseok nodded his head. "Jungkook,I know exactly why she acting like that" I looked at him.

"She is obessed with you. Mrs.Kim really look like our beloved Min y/n. I think she maybe thought that this is Min Y/n that she had trying to killed 4 years ago but now she is back. That is the reason why she had your name wrong. She actually thought you are her."

Me and Jungkook were looking at eachother. Now I get it.