eleven

Y/N'S POV

We're here at the airport waiting for our flight. This guy is really rich but he doesn't want to get in his jet plane.

But he really does like to sat at the Hot Sit.

"10 minute before the flight to US" I hear the announcement said. I smiled and this is my first time going that far.

"You are in the mood y/n" I looked at Jungkook and smiled even more. "This is my first time going" he furrowed his eyebrow.

"So this is your first time using a plane?" I shooked my head. "I meant this is my first time going to the state that far"

He nodded. He looked through his phone and there it is.

His side profile...so charming.

"Enjoying staring Ms. Kim?" He looked at me. "What? Err no." I looked away blushing. He grab my chin and turning me to face him.

"You know I that plump lips of yours are gorgeous with pink light" I blushed even more and I remember the incident in his office.

We kissed.

Just kidding you guys! We almost until someone interupted the door at the time and we started act nothings happen to me.

But I'm kinda hungry~

"Hey jungkook,if it's still took this long. Can I go and buy some good for us?" He looked at me and stood up immediately. "You stay here and I go to buy some food for us Okey"

I was about to say it again until he cut me straight.

"Stay here and I'll go buy you our food. I need you to queue up for the line later." I think. Wait what?

"But jungkook" I didn't even finish my sentences and he already went off. "You sit at the hot sit plus we are the vip" I looked down.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I went off before she finished her sentences.

She is too cute and she always bought something with her money,now its my turn.

I need to buy for her something that can make her energetic. Hm.

Y/N'S POV

What takes jungkook so long? I looked around and he got a minute to being a way. Then I see both food and drinks infront of me.

"Thankyou Jungkook" he smiled and sit next to me where he sat the first time.

"It's tuna fish sushi?" I looked at him and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry if you don't like it,it's just-" I hold onto his hand and smiled. "I'm not finish talking jungkook. It's my favourite sushi" I smiled.

He smiled at me and nodded. "I never knew you were into tuna fish"

I scoffed. "You never the real me Jungkook" and he give me that smirker. "Oh really?" I nodded and eat the sushi so sassy.

He chuckled and looked at my lips. "what?" I said then he pointed at his lips. "You had a little something beside your lips. Here"

He swipe away the little rice beside my lips. After his done,we both stared into eachother eyes.

"The gate A5 for the flight to US had open" we both looked at the announcement and we both looked at eachother again.

This is awkward.

"We should go" I nodded and we both stood up.

"Mr. Jeon" he said. "Oh Mr. Jeon,you're in our hot list. Come" both of us went inside the plane.

On the plane~

I was sitting next to jungkook and he was reading his files. How can I man like him is so handsome while working?

I stopped staring before he start asking. I looked at the window and just looked at the sky.

"Hi Mr. Jeon" I heard a voice of a woman. I looked at her and she was the flight attendant on the plane.

"Hello?" Jungkook closed his files and looked at her. "can I help you with something Mr. Jeon? Like something?"

She touched his chest and jungkook seems annoyed by her. "Excuse me what are you doing Miss.." he looking at her name tag. "Charlotte?" She nodded.

"It's so flustered that you know my name" i rolled my eyes and looked at the window. Pft he knows because you had a name tag dummy.

Then I heard him talking again. "I would like to have a perfect orange juice and please bring two. For my cutie girlfriend right here" he tooled my hand when he said that.

He kisses the back of my hand and I blushed. No words. Shit!

"Darling,you want orange juice right?" He looked at me and I nodded with no hesitation. What is wrong with me? Am I hypnotized by him?

"Darling,why is your face is red?" I shooked my head. "Nothing" and he chuckled. "My cutie" he went and lean in.

I thought he was gonna kiss me but he kiss me on my nose.

Then he smiled at me and looked at that flight attendant. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you get me and my girlfriend juice already?"

She looked down and bowed. "Yes Mr. Jeon,my apologise" then she went off.

Jungkook had his hand holding mine when he started continue his reading again.

"J-jungkook,your h-hand?" Why am I stuttering? Oh forget it.

"You don't like it? You hand is tiny and soft." He smiled and looked at me. I want to hold his hand but. I sighed.

I took away my hand from him. "I'm sorry Jungkook,I just don't want to be rude" I looked down and started to looked out of the window.

I heard him sighning and he respond. "I understand"

What is wrong with me? I want to hold me but I can't.