21

Disclaimer: this includes some mature and abusive content, if you don't wanna read I suggest you leave the story.

"Ryan were over, we have been for 6 months," she tries to stay calm but she's scared.

"i'm gonna make you want me back."

"remember you were the one to do those awful things to me, I didn't make you do that."

"Shut up!!" he yells and slaps her across the face. She winces in pain, scared for her life, wishing she had Timothée right now.

Ryan runs his hand all the way up her exposed thigh, making her wanna throw up because of his touch.

"I will never want you back because you do this to me," she barks and he hits her again.

"Don't talk to me like that... I know you want me." He starts to run his fingers through her hair and around her cheeks.

She's frozen, she can't move, she wouldn't be able to move even if she could. She's frozen and she hates herself for not being able to push him away.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good baby," he starts kissing all around her neck and she finally starts to think straight.

"get the hell off of me!!" she tries to push him away but it's no use, he's much bigger than her. His lips stay attached to her neck leaving marks at his every touch. Tears fall from her eyes, first slowly but then it's like a waterfall.

Emma doesn't know what to do, where is security? She doesn't want this to happen, she can't let this happen, but what is she supposed to do. Ryan is a lot bigger than her and even if she tried he would just hit her again.

His hand goes to the inside of her thigh and squeezes, and he starts to pull her shorts down.

But then she hears the door open and sees two police officers barge in.

"Get off of her now!!" one of them pulls him off and she's left standing there, shorts raised up and hickeys on her neck that shouldn't be there.

"miss? are you okay?" the other officer asks. She slides her back down the wall and continues crying.

"We're taking him down to the station to get him checked out." And with that he walks away leaving Maya to help with Emma.

"Emma honey i'm sorry I couldn't get here quicker," she brings her in for a hug and Emma cries into her neck.

"Do you want me to call anyone?"

"no... just bring me home please?" she begs. She doesn't want Timothée to know, afraid he'll look at her differently.

"Are you sure?"

"yeah I wanna go." she stands up and puts her jacket on. If only she didn't wear the shortest shorts ever maube this wouldn't of happened.

She gets mad that she thought that, internally battling with herself. Nobody should get touched like that just because their legs or stomach or anything is showing. But she can't help but believe maybe it's all her fault in the first place.

———————————————————————————
Authors Note: I honestly liked writing this but hated it at the same time. I wanted it to feel realistic so sorry if I didn't do a good job with it. I hope this has never happened to any of y'all.