Relations

"We're here!", we burst into the grand hall of the palace. So much for a discreet entrance.

"I'm glad to see you could join us Lady Manoban.", the woman who seemed to be in charge says.

"Aren't we all.", one of the girls snickers and the rest of them snicker along. Snickering snakes.

"I just thought I'd make a grand entrance.", I reply.

"Grand indeed."

"More like late.", another girl snickers and they join.

"And who might you be?"

"Roseanne Park.", Rosé answers the woman.

"I don't recall any of the nobilities having a daughter of that name."

"She's not a daughter of nobility."

"Oh really? Then why is she here?"

"Oh, that...", I drawl.

"Well..."

"Um..."

"You see..."

"The thing is..."

"Actually..."

"She's my, my..."

"I'm her lady-in-waiting."

"Yeah, she's my lady-in-waiting.", I repeat. I whisper to Rosé, "What the hell is a lady-in-waiting?"

"I dunno, just roll with it.", she whispers back.

"Don't tell me you all don't have one.", a smirk forms on my lips as I turn to my rivals.

"You were right when you said they were a little laid back in modern services.", Rosé whispers loud enough for them to hear.

"Moving on.", the woman clears her throat, "In order to be a part of the Royal Family,  you need to be acquainted with the Royal Family."

"Does this mean we get to meet the king?"

"Or the prince?", they begin to squeal like the 6 year old Barbie obsessed girls in adult bodies that they are and I mentally roll my eyes.

"No. You will meet relations to them."

"Relations?", I mutter under my breath.

"The cousins of the crown prince. Prince Kim Namjoon and his sisters, Princess Kim Jisoo and Princess Jennie Kim.", three people enter the hall from another entrance on the right side of where the woman is standing. I'm guessing they're the prince's cousins. We all immediately bow in respect.

"Pleasure to meet you ladies.", the Namjoon guy says.

"We hope you will be comfortable with us as well as with one another.", one of the princesses says. She has raven black hair which has been laid out to rest on her left shoulder.

"Unfortunately, I can't stay as I have matters to attend but my sisters will take care of you.", with a final bow, the Namjoon guy leaves through the door he came in.

"He's cute.", Rosé whispers to me.

"Yeah, I'm really digging his dimples.", I agree with her.

"Don't worry Ms. Lee, we can take it from here.", the other princess with light brown hair in waves and cat-like eyes says to the woman.

"As you wish, Your Highness.", she bows and leaves through the door the Namjoon guy left through.

"Well, shall we begin?"