Hot

Rivers p.o.v

"So, what are we doing today?" Will asks.

I shrug. "I don't mind, we can do whatever you want."

We're all sitting around on logs eating breakfast. The weather is much better today and the blazing sun is shining brightly on us, so I'm wearing my blue shorts, showing off my bare legs. I saw Shadow looking down at them earlier and I couldn't help the huge blush on my face, especially after last night.

"How about that mountain?" Alec asks suddenly.

"Which mountain?" I don't remember seeing one when we first arrived.

He points up behind me, and we all turn to spot a massive mountain in the distance, it's probably going through the clouds.

"You want us to climb that?" Shadow questions with a shocked expression.

Alec grins. "Why not? Unless you're scared..."

Shadow sits up straight immediately. "Oh I'm not scared, but what about little Willy over here?" He nods his head towards Will who is munching on a cereal bar.

"What about me?" He says with his mouth full after taking a huge bite.

Shadow smirks. "I thought you were scared of heights. Remember that day when you climbed onto the roof to get our football? Alec and I ran off with the ladder and you were stuck up there for hours. You were crying so much, I think we have a video of it somewhere." He laughs.

I frown and nudge Shadow with my shoulder. "How could you do that to him, you cruel person! He must have been so terrified!"

"I know, that's why he turned out how he is now. He's been scarred for life." Shadow snickers.

Will scowls at him. "I was nine!"

"Details,details..." Shadow says laughing.

"Anyway..." I shake my head at them. "So do you think we should climb the mountain?"

Alec nods. "Yeah why not? I think it'll be fun."

I clap my hands together. "Okay then! Lets go climb that mountain!"

I stand up and walk over to the tent to grab my bag and get ready for the day.

"Wait, we're going now?" Will asks.

Shadow rolls his eyes. "No, we're going next week. What do you think? Idiot."

Will moans. "But I haven't finished eating yet!" He holds up three more cereal bars.

"You've been eating for the past hour! Just take them with you and you can eat on the way." I call out as I climb into the tent, Shadow following me in.

I hear Will mumble something about us starving him and I chuckle to myself.

"How do you put up with him sometimes?" I say to Shadow humorously.

He laughs. "I know, it's hard. He's like little kid trapped in an adult's body."

"Yet he's the biggest player we know." I add in.

He nods. "But not the hottest. Everyone knows that's me." Shadow smirks at me.

I shake my head. "Oh I don't know. I mean, if there was a competition between you and Will, I think that-"

"I would win obviously." Shadow cuts me off.

"Are you sure about that?" I tease him.

"Absolutely. I'm so hot that the last time I took off my shirt, I melted a part of the North Pole." Shadow states triumphantly.