|3:07| Part two

~Valerie~

"I don't know, Riley wouldn't say. He told us that our minds weren't safe." Bree says between panting.

"The creator is Victoria, you may know her."-

"Edward, if the Volturi knew of her plans. They would have stopped her, isn't that right Jane?" Carlisle cuts in.

"Course." Jane replies back.

"Felix, she is all yours. I would like to go home." Jane says before a guy bigger than Emmett starts to walk over to Bree.

But is stopped by Esme. She says, "We will take responsibility for her."

"Give her a chance." Carlisle asked Jane.

"The Volturi only gives one chance, and she had her chance but she choose wrong. Keep that in mind for the future." Jane says to us.

"The date is set." Bella cuts in.

Jane then nods for Felix to continue what he was doing. Jasper moves away, as Emmett grabs my waist to pull me away from Bree.

As Felix reaches Bree, I bury my head into Emmett's chest crying for Bree. She was such a shy, gentle soul. She did not deserve the way she died, and I just keep my head buried into his chest.

"Ready to head home, love? I bet Anna is waiting to see us again." Emmett says to cheer me up. Which it did, but I could not forget about Bree. She reminded me of my older sister that passed away from a sickness that no one could cure.

"Babe?" Emmett asked me.

As he touches my shoulder, I come out of my past. I smile up at him with love, "Yeah, let's go."

"Climb up on my back, Babe. It will be easier that way." He tells me with a smirk on his face.

As soon as we got home, Anna jumps into my arms hugging me tightly.
"Hey baby girl, did you miss us?"

She nods her head, and smiles big.
"I did miss you momma, and I missed Daddy too!"

Emmett smiles before picking Anna up, and twirls her in the air. Anna giggles fill the air within the house.

I smile at both of the people that holds my precious heart. They are the most important people in my life, I would not know where I would be if they did not exist.

"Momma! Momma! Daddy is tickling me!" Anna says between giggling. Emmett chuckles as he watches Anna.

Uncle Charles walks up to me, and puts his hand on my shoulder.
"You got a good man Valerie, don't lose him."

"I won't. He is mine, whether he likes it or not. I am not ready to give him up, at all. I love him with all of my heart." I tell Uncle Charles.

"Good, because I can't wait to go to your wedding. Just send one, and I will be there." He tells me smiling.

"I will, I promise." I tell him before heading leaves.

~Two hours later~

After putting Anna to sleep, I cuddled up to Emmett on the couch watching a movie. He has his arm wrapped around my shoulder, and I have my fingers tangled with his.

"I love you, Babe. I can't wait to marry you, and have you in my arms forever." Emmett tells me before kissing my temple.

I smile up at him, and I put my head on his shoulder.
"We just have to find a date, when we want to get married."

"Emmett?" I asked him.

"Yes?" He replies back.

"Before you change me, there is one thing I want to do with you." I tell him looking up into his eyes.

"What is that, Babe?" He asked me.

"You said that you wanted a family with me, but after the wedding. I want you to take me, and let me know you love me." I tell him slightly blushing at what I said.

He smirks at my blushing face, "Anything for you, my love."

I smile as we both start to kiss each other passionately. As the kiss gets heated, Emmett lifts me up before laying me down on the couch.

Then Emmett breaks the kiss off, then he goes down my neck and kisses my sweet spot.
"Emmett..."

He pulls back, as I look into his eyes. His eyes are black instead of yellow, then he smiles.

"Liking my eyes, mate?" He asked me.

I nod my head, and I bite my lip. Which must have been a pleasant sight for him, because he groans.

"You are so gorgeous, my lovely mate." He tells me as he kisses my neck.

"And you are handsome, my mate." I tell him as I hold Alina back from coming out.

"Emmett....I'm sorry but I can't hold her back from coming out...." I say between panting.

"Who, my love?" Emmett asked me as his eyes are filled with worry.

"Alina." I say still panting. Emmett puts his hand on my cheek, as I am sweating buckets from using all of my strength to hold her back.

"Then let her out, My love." Emmett tells me as he pulls his hand back. I quickly grab his hand, I look into his eyes.

"Just...just don't do anything exciting without me. I want to experience it first, please." I tell him as my panting increases.

Emmett gives me a light smile, putting his other hand on top of mine.
"I promise, my love."

I smile as I let Alina come forward, and I go into blackness.

~Alina~

"Finally, I thought she would never let me see you." I tell my mate.

He smiles down at me, "Now, how is Alina doing this fine hour?"

I roll my eyes, "Let me guess. She asked you not to do something with me without her permission."

"Yes, Ma'am." Emmett says while giggling.

"That girl, I swear. She never lets me have all the fun, I am a part of her too. For the love of Faey!" I tell him as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Fine, then. I will leave, but be warned I will be back." I say before letting Valerie have her body.

~Valerie~

As I open my eyes, I look into Emmett's yellow eyes. I smile at him, but letting Alina have my body is tiring beyond belief.

"Thank you, babe. For not doing anything with her, I just want you for myself. I love you so much." I tell him almost asleep.

I hear Emmett giggle, kissing my forehead.
"I love you too, Babe."

***Hey guys!!! I am so sorry for not updating in forever! I hope you like the last chapter!!!

I should have the new book up sometime today or tomorrow!!!***