|3:00|

~Next day~

"So Edward and Bella went to Arizona to visit Bella's Mom?" I asked Emmett while making breakfast for Anna. Emmett is sitting at the table with Anna, helping her with her letters.

"Yeah, plus Alice had a vision about Victoria returning today at school. So all of us, are going into the woods to stop her at the border between us and the wolves." He told me as he gets angry.

I walk over to him before putting a hand his shoulder.
"I am guessing you don't like the wolves?"

He shakes his head, "Don't like them one bit. Also I want both you and Anna to not go outside and lock the doors. I don't want you both hurt when Victoria comes."

"Understand honey, I love you so much." I tell him kissing his cheek.

He smiles before turning to me and gives me a kiss.
As we were kissing, Anna shakes Emmett's shoulder making him break away from me.

He gives Anna a small smile, as he sees Anna's big smile on her face. She looks up at me, and I nod my head letting her know it is okay to tell Emmett.

You see, after that night that he asked me to marry him. Emmett moved in with Anna and me, Anna has loved that idea having her father here. I have also stopped going to high school, I already know everything that they teach at school. So I will graduate when Emmett does.

"Daddy, Do you love Momma?" She asked him. Emmett smiles down at Anna before he picks her up and hugs her.

"Of course, I love your Momma and I love you as well. Besides, soon your last name will change to Cullen instead of Neilson." Emmett tells her gently.

I smile at them both before I put a hand on his shoulder, looking over his shoulder to see Anna.

"Does that mean Grandma and Grandpa won't get us anymore?" She asked scared.

Emmett searches her eyes before asking, "Anna has Grandpa or Grandma been in your room?"

She looks down at the floor, and stays quiet. Emmett looks up at me, as I look down at him scared.

Emmett puts his hand under her chin gently, and pulls her head up to look at him.
"Have they, Anna?"

Soon tears fills up Anna's eyes, and she looks down at her hands. My mother side kicks in, I quickly get on my knees in front of her. I take her hand in mine, before looking up at her.

"Anna, did they do anything to you?" I asked her worried for her.

'If they were in mine and her bedroom, what else are they cabable of doing?' I thought as I get a game plan started.

"No, they didn't but....I see them just watching me while I sleep. I don't like it Momma, make it stop." Anna tells me.

I look up at Emmett, he looks down at me with angry eyes. He wraps his arms around Anna, comforting her.

"Don't worry baby girl, both Emmett and I will put a stop to it. Won't we babe?" I tell her while looking at Emmett.

"Course, we will. How about you sleep with us tonight. So you can get some good sleep, and be comfort by us." Emmett tells her with a smile on his face.

I nod my head agreeing with Emmett. No one hurts my baby girl and gets away with it.

I smile at Anna, before I get up from the floor to grab Anna's breakfast. I put it down in front of Anna, as Emmett's phone vibrates.

"Sorry guys, I have to go. Family wants to plan for tonight, and they want me there. I promise to come back tonight, but it will be way later." Emmett says as he gets up from the table. He kisses Anna's head, before he kisses me and leaves the house.

"What letter are you on, Anna?" I asked her sitting down next to her.

~Timeskip~

I am in my bedroom, in bed with Anna. Anna is sound asleep, and I am watching TV. I am going to keep Anna away from her room til, she starts to feel comfortable in her room.

It is around 11 o'clock, when I hear a noise downstairs. I carefully pull back my covers, before I quietly walk towards my door. I grab the doorknob, and as I was about to turn it. It opens to reveal Emmett.

I grab my chest in fright, "Jesus babe, you scared me. You look dirty-" I was about to say more, but stop as I look into his eyes.

"Babe, Are you okay? Did something happen?" I asked as I look at him.

"Yeah, those damn dogs! I almost had my hands on her!" Emmett whisper/yell keeping quiet for Anna.

"Okay, babe. I need you to calm down, okay?" I say as I watch him calming down.

Once he calms down, he looks over at Anna sleeping.
"Aww little squirt must have been tired."

I turn my head around to look at her, "Yeah, I bet seeing our parents scares her big time."

He walks over to Anna on the bed, and takes off his dirty clothes. Before putting on clean clothes, and climbs into bed next to Anna. I smile at him before closing my bedroom door, and climb into bed next to Anna.

"Babe?" Emmett asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we can have a family?" He asked looking down at Anna, with his arm on her side.

I look at him with a smile,
"Of course. I mean we can only try."

He looks up at me quickly,
"I have a question."

"Ask away, Love."

"Can you have a baby with me?" He asked me with a little bit of excitement in his eyes.

I smile up at him, I grab his hand before entwined our fingers together.

"Yes, I can. I want too as well, after the wedding of course." I tell him as his face lights up.

****Part three is here!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Also in the upcoming chapters, I will be explaining how Valerie can have children with Emmett. If I can get it through my head perfect.****