|3:06|

{This starts when the Cullen's is training, also a special someone will be coming back in this chapter. Can you guess who?}

~Valerie~
"Anna! Time to go meet the family!" I call up to Anna. Today is the day that the family is getting extra training from Jasper, since he trained newborns in his early years of being a vampire.

"Coming Momma!" I hear Anna's footsteps as she runs down the stairs. I smile at her, and I help her get on her shoes and jacket. As we get done, I hear my car start up outside.

Both Anna and I get smiles on our faces, and we quickly leave the house. Then Emmett takes us to a open field, there I see everyone except for Edward and Bella.

"Emmett, want to go a round?" Jasper asked with a smirk on his face.

Emmett smirks and looks down at Anna and me.
"Can I, babe?"

"You don't have to ask babe, go for it." I say to him with a smile.

"Look at my beautiful niece!" I hear Rosalie say to Anna. Anna smiles up at Rosalie that comes over to us.

"Auntie Rose! Uncle Lane! Momma, Can I?" Anna asked me as she is smiling big.

I smile down at Anna, and I nod my head agreeing. I get a smile on my face, just loving seeing Anna like this.

"Valerie! OMG! I love your outfit!" I hear Alice say as her eyes sparkle as they look at my outfit. Which consists of a dark blue and grey stripped, long sleeved t-shirt. Along with dark blue pair of jeans that makes my stomach flat. My shoes are black tennis shoes, that I used for running.

I smile as Alice comes over and talks with me for a little bit before I see Emmett flying through the air. Then I feel fear coming from just watching Emmett land on the ground. I look over at Jasper with a glare saying, "Try that again with me looking."

Emmett gets up quickly,
"Again!"

Then I see everyone look over as Emmett's Jeep, which I know is Edward and Bella shows up.

Emmett runs over to behind me, and wraps his arms around my waist. Then I look over at Rosalie and Lane to see Anna hugging both of them.

Then we turn around to wait for the wolves. As the wolves show up, Emmett puts his hands on my waist.

"Easy babe, they are here to help." I whispered to him hoping it will calm him down.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." Edward says as he looks over at Carlisle.

"They came, that is all that matters. Can you translate?" He walks closer to the wolves but keeping a respectable distance.
"Welcome! Jasper here, has experience with newborns. He can teach us how to defeat them."

"They want to know how they are different than us?" Edward asked.

"They are a great deal stronger than us, human blood still lingers in their tissues. Vampires are more powerful in our first years of this life." Carlisle sternly says before letting Jasper speak.

"Carlisle is right, that is why they are created. A newborn army does not need thousands like a human army. Nobody can still against them, except for more experience vampires. The two most important things to remember are first; Never let them get their arms around you. They will crush you instantly. Second; Never go for the obvious kill. They will be excepting that, and you will lose." Jasper says with authority.

"Emmett." Jasper says as Emmett walks over to the field with a smirk.

"Don't hold back."

"Not in my nature." Emmett says before running straight for Jasper. He pushes Jasper back a few feet away from where they were. I am in awe as Emmett throws Jasper over his shoulder with force, then Jasper gets up and runs straight for Emmett.

As Emmett runs straight for Jasper, they met in the middle. Emmett threw a punch at Jasper, as Jasper ducks under Emmett. Then Jasper backhands Emmett, and he lands on the ground hard. Which makes me flinch for him, he gets up from the ground.

"Never lose focus."

He dust himself off and walks over to me. I have a smile on my face, as he walks over and wraps his arms around me.
"Good job, babe."

Next up is Carlisle vs. Edward. Carlisle was the winner, but we got taught to not turn our backs on our enemy.
(Above is the training scene)

Next was Lane vs. Jasper. Lane held his own against Jasper, but Jasper won. Then it was Rosalie vs. Jasper. That was a battle to tell ya, Rosalie showed off some moves that were just...wow.

Next was my turn against Jasper, but instead of fighting Jasper alone. I had my girlfriend, Alina help me out. We held our own against Jasper, and magic was not allowed.

Jasper won, but was impressed by both Alina and I's joined effort. Last but not least was Alice and Jasper, that was a cute battle. Alice kept teasing him and both Emmett and I looked at each other to give Alice and Jasper a private moment.

As Rosalie and Lane watched over Anna, Emmett and I held hands as we walked around for a bit. It felt great to hold his hand again, and be near him.

"Valerie, I love you but I don't want you to fight with us." He told me.

"Emmett, I will be fine. I had to learn how to fight when I was younger just in case my home got attacked." I told him squeezing his hand for reassurce.

"Okay, but stay by my side. Okay?" He says sighing a bit.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too." He says smiling as he leans in and kisses me deeply.

'I just hope, we can defeat them. Without bloodshed.'

****Hey everyone! I am so sorry for not updating sooner. I hope everyone is safe from the virus and is safe and sound.****