|1:09|

~Next day at school~

I was in the lunch line getting my food, once I got what I wanted to eat. I started to walk over to where Bella sits, but before I could I feel arms wrap around my waist. I smile knowing who it is, I turn my head to see a smirking Emmett.

"Did I scare you, Love?" He asked me hoping he did.

I shake my head, smiling. "No, but I don't mind our position."

Emmett looks at our positioning, and he starts to chuckle.
"God, I love you and your dirty mind."

I smile up at him, then I let him lead me to where his siblings sits. As soon as I sit down, I take out my phone and I quickly text Bella.

V: Hey, Do you want to meet after school at my house?

Ever since the day my eyes became bloodly, Bella has been texting me. Seeing if I am alright within a few hours, Bella and I became friends.

B: Yeah, I just need your address.

I send my address to Bella, and I just relax the rest of lunch within Emmett's big arms.

~After School~

"Mommy, who is this visitor?" Anna asked me as I take some cookies out of the oven.

I set the pan of cookies down on top of the oven, and after unsticking them. I put them on a cookie rack, I take a cookie and I hand one to Anna.

"A classmate from Mommy's school. Her name is Bella, and she does not know what we or Emmett are. She does not need to know, Understood?" I asked her seriously.

Anna nods her head in understanding, "Yes, Mommy."

I smile at her, and I usher her into the living room whom she made into her domain.

I walk upstairs to my room to pick out a nice outfit. I open my door, to see a white box on my bed.

I pick up a letter that was on top of the white box.

To: Valerie

This is a apology from Esme and me. I hope you can forgive us, and I hope you have a fun time with Bella!

~From Alice

I smile lightly as I set the note down on my bed beside the box. Then I open up the white box, inside is a very nice outfit.

"Alice

"Alice." I say knowing her style. So I put on the outfit and the accessories that came with. Next I head into the bathroom to put on a light layer of makeup, so I can feel a little bit human.

As I got done finishing putting on some cherry lip gloss, the doorbell rings. I quickly put my makeup into their right bags, and I walk down stairs to see Anna talking to Bella.

"Hey Bella, did you find your way okay?" I asked her. Bella smiles and nods, "Anna, I think your favorite song is coming up." I tell her gently.

She smiles and nods, she disappears into the living room that sounds like a dance party. Bella and I both giggle at Anna, "Would you like something to eat? Drink?" I asked her.

"Maybe something to drink would help." She said looking uncomfortable.

"Sure! Follow me." I tell her while leading her to the kitchen. "If you want I made some chocolate chip cookies, take as many as you like."

She nods her head, and she grabs a cookie. I go into the fridge to grab the milk, and I grab two glasses from the cabinet.

"So Bella, anybody catch your eye yet?" I asked her smirking as she blushes.

"N-No, there is not." She stutters over her words.

'I don't believe her at all.' I thought as I keep looking at her.

"Sure, and my Mother is the Queen of England. Just tell me Bella, maybe I can help you get him." I try to convince Bella to tell me.

Well, my real mother is human and was the Queen of the fairies. But Bella does not need to know that, nor will she ever.

"Well...I am looking at Edward Cullen. The brother of Emmett Cullen, the one who seem to have taken a liking to you." Bella says as she looks at me.

I smile while thinking of Emmett, "Yeah, but if you want. I can talk to Edward, I mean I sit with them at lunch."

Bella shakes her head, "No, I can do it. Are you going on the field trip for science class?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, and I also managed to switch which I can go. I am going with your class, it should be fun with us around each other."

We both smile, soon Anna comes into the room.
"Mommy."

"Yes, baby angel?" I asked her.

"I'm hungry." She tells me touching her stomach.

"Okay, I will make you some food. What do you want to eat?" I asked as I watch her think.

"I want frozen pizza!" She says excitingly.

I giggle at her, "Alright, I will get it in the oven for you."

Anna smiles and leaves the room, Bella looks over at me with big eyes.

I look at Bella funny, "What?"

"I never knew you had a daughter." She tells me still shocked.

I smirk, "You never asked."

Bella shrugs, "That is true."

I giggle at her, as I put in a frozen pizza in the preheated oven.

As we continued to talk, we both lost track of time. I look over at the clock to see it is 7:00pm.

"Wow look at the time! I'm sorry for keeping you out late Bella." I tell her.

Bella smiles and waves her hands, "It's fine. I loved talking to you, and maybe we can do it again sometime?"

"Yeah, how about I text you?" I asked her. She nods her head, before walking out the door. I stand there savoring the moment, and I think about how much Anna and I both changed.

A few months ago, we were on the road getting away from a horrible past. Now we are in a wonderful town, with somewhat wonderful neighbors.

Now Anna and I have someone to call ours, Emmett.

'Thank you Lord for letting us have this life.' I silently pray before getting Anna ready for bed.

**How fun with the next chapter!***