|1:12|

***Hey guys! I'm sorry that I did not update yesterday. I had the 24 hour stomach flu. I am feeling a lot better now, so I will be writing this story a lot more.***

Emmett gets up from the chair and stands behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

Esme smiles and walks over to the doorway, as Edward and Bella enters the kitchen.
"Bella! We're making Italiano for you."

"Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intensive purposes." Edward tells Bella. I can tell that Bella is very uncomfortable, but I know she will get comfortable once she gets to know the Cullens.

I lay my head on Emmett's shoulder as Esme and Bella say some things in Italian. Emmett smiles down at me, and I sigh lightly in relaxation.

Suddenly I hear a glass bowl shatter, both Emmett and I look over at Rosalie.

She does not look happy, "Perfect." Lane goes behind Rosalie and he drags his hand over her shoulder.

I start to shake from the glass breaking, it reminds me of the time Father had cracked a beer bottle over my back. Leaving a trail of blood down my back.

Emmett looks down at me worriedly, I look up at him with a smile.
"I'm fine Emmett, I promise." I whispers to him.

He nods his head in understanding, and as I was shaking. The rest of the Cullen's giggled at what Bella said.

Soon Alice and Jasper walks into the house from a tree branch outside of the house. Emmett and I move to the right a bit to let Alice through.

Jasper stops right next to Emmett and I, Jasper looks down at me. Then I felt myself become calm, I smile up at Jasper as thanks. He smiles back at me, then he turns his attention towards Bella.

"Momma!" I hear Anna walking into the kitchen. I smile down at her, "Right here honey."

She smiles and walks over to me, "Momma, It's time to let them out. They are hurting."

I smile down at her, next I look up at Bella.
"Bella, I have a secret like the Cullens do."

I take a deep breath, "Bella, I am a fairy. Or as old people like to call us Faey."

Bella's face becomes shocked, "I'm sorry for not telling you but I had to ask some people beforehand."

I pickup Anna and I set her on my right hip, and I move in closer to Emmett waiting nervously for Bella's response.

Emmett squeezes my shoulders, which gave me comfort. It was silence for a few minutes before Bella spoke.
"Is that why your eyes turned to purple once in a while?"

I nod, "Yes, it is. It is also the reason that day, My eyes started bleeding." I tell her remembering the first day of school.

She nods her head, then Edward cuts in and shows Bella the rest of the house. After the Cullens continue what they were doing, Emmett, Anna, and I head towards the living room.

I sit on the couch, and I take off Anna's shirt and I put on a tank top on her. Then she slowly uncurl her wings from her back, I help her fully uncurl her wings.
"Feel better?"

"Yes, Momma." Anna smiles, and she looks to Emmett.
"Do you like my wings Emmett?"

Emmett sits down on the couch next to me, and he smiles down at Anna.
"There beautiful squirt, just like you."

Anna smiles and walks into the kitchen. I know everyone knows about Anna and her wings, so I don't freak out like the first time.

Emmett puts his arm on the back of the couch, I sigh in relaxation. I lean my head on his arm, then I move my head to his shoulder.

"Thank you."

Emmett looks down at me, "For what babe?"

I look up at him with loving eyes, "For loving Anna and I. Your family and you, we have only felt love from our Uncle. Our parents...."

I take a deep breath before I continue.
"Our parents never showed us love, they only showed us pain, hatred. That is why, I decided when I turned 18. That I will give Anna a life that is filled with love, and hopefully I could get a second chance at love. Which I did...Thank you Emmett."

Emmett intertwines our fingers together, and he looks me in the eye with seriousness.
"Nobody will never hurt you on our watch, if they do I will tear them to shreds. You, and Anna are important to me and my family. You and Anna are my life now, I can't live without you. I love you Valerie."

Tears fill my eyes after Emmett's confession. This is what I always hoped and prayed for, someone who can overlook our past and love us in the now.

'Maybe once My parents are found and are in jail. I can show the Faey Elders that Emmett is the one for me.' I thought as I rest my eyes.

~Alice POV~

Soon after Edward, Bella, Valerie, Anna, and Emmett left the kitchen. Rosalie grabs a broom and dust pan to swipe up the broken glass.

Esme and Carlisle continues to cook the chicken for Valerie and Anna to eat. They are excited to wonder how they will like it.

Soon Anna enters the kitchen in a tank top, and her wings are out from her back. She sees me and Jasper, she smiles brightly and skips over to me.

"Auntie Alice! What do you think about my wings?" She asked me.

I smile down at her along with Jasper.
"They are so beautiful Anna! I am so jealous of them." I smile at her.

She smiles happily at me before looking to Jasper.
"What do you think Uncle Jasper?"

Jasper bends down to her height, and he smiles at her.
"They are gorgeous miss Anna. Simply gorgeous." He used his southern drawl.

Anna must have heard it, because she asked where he was born. At that question I knew it will be story time for Anna for a while.

****Thank you all for reading, Voting, and Commenting on this story guys! It makes my whole day!!****