|3:04|

(Next day at Lunchtime)
~Valerie~

After visiting Bella, and letting Amy get a good sniff at the unfamiliar scent. We went back to my house, and Carlisle was there to ask my friends the many questions he has in his mind. After the questions, we let Amy explain her take on the scent.

"It was a male scent, but it had almost a dangerous scent mixed in with it. So my guess on what it is, I say it is a vampire but I have no idea how old the vampire is and where he is." Amy told us.

After letting Carlisle go back to his work at the hospital, I texted Emmett about what Amy knows. Since I promised Amy a trip to the mall, I called Alice and Rosalie to take my friend Amy to the mall.

They instantly agreed, and they picked her up and during that time. I let Dorian and Melody go, then I just had me time.

But something inside me felt different, and suddenly a pain hit right near my heart.

"Urg!" I cry out.

I go down to my knees putting my hands over the spot that hurts. I try taking deep breaths but it does nothing to ease the pain.

So grabbing my cell phone out of my jeans pockets, I give a call to Uncle Charles.
It rings two times before he picks up.

"Valerie? What's up Sweetheart?"

"Uncle Charles.....I need your help.....I feel pain near my heart."

"I will be right there, Val. I will stay on the line with you as I am driving. How bad does it hurt baby girl?"

"Like knifes are stabbing me continuously and is not stopping for anything. Ahhhh! Please hurry!"

"I am coming up your driveway right now, I am coming right now."

Then the front door opens to reveal Uncle Charles, he looks shocked at my position on the floor. I am in a fedal position with tears coming down my cheeks.

"Oh baby girl. I am right here, come on let's get you to a doctor." He tells me lifting me up bridal style.

He walks out the door and puts me on the passenger seat, and he quickly runs around the car to the driver's seat.

Then he quickly drives me to the hospital, he grabs one of my arms and wraps it around his neck. He places his hand around my waist, now I look sickly and pale.

"Hang on baby girl, almost there. Help! I need help!" Charles cries out. A nurse quickly runs over to us, and asked Charles about what's wrong.

"My niece, I found her on the floor in a fedal position with complaining about her chest hurting. Then she turned pale and sickly, please help her." He tells her.

"Okay, quickly bring a stretcher. We will get her situated and we will come get you when we have her sable." The nice nurse tells Charles.

~Carlisle~

As I was working on my paperwork, I get paged about a case. As I was entering the hallway, I see a very sickly Valerie go pass me down the hall.

I am shocked at what I saw and I quickly follow her. I asked the nurse what happened, so she explained to me what was told to her by Charles.

"Ahhh!" Valerie cries out in pain. Her face contorts into pain, and her breathing becomes labored.

"Quickly, get her to tramua bay three." I tell them as she is wheeled to Bay three.

As we get the blood pressure cup on her arm, and a heart beat motior on her finger. Valerie closes her eyes and stops breathing.

The heart beat monitor starts to beat signaling us that her heart is slowing down and her breathing has stopped.

Just as we tear her shirt apart to get closer to her chest, the curtain opens to reveal Emmett. He looks down at the bed, and his face drops.

He sinks to his knees and just sits there.

"Nurse, get the Defiberlater and set it for 4 knocks." I tell her before walking towards Emmett.

~Valerie~

When I close my eyes, I am greeted by my grandmother who died before I was born. I always saw pictures of her in the house, but mainly at the stairs. I would see the pictures after I had a beating, and even though I was sore beyond hell. I would take some time to just look at her picture.

She always gave me hope during the beatings.

"What are you doing on the floor, silly girl." She said with a smile on her face. The same one that was in the photo, with that smile hope bloom within me again.

I got myself off of the floor, and I dusted myself off before walking over to her.

She gives me a smile that was filled with happiness,
"My how have you grown, Valerie. You look more beautiful than your own mother at your age."

I smile at her, and I nod my head in thanks.

"How is your sister Anna doing?" She asked me.

There I get confused, she was long gone before Anna came along.
"How do you know about Anna?"

She looks me in the eyes and smiles,
"I have been watching you from heaven of course. By the way, Nice man you got there. I can tell that he will protect you and Anna with his life. With that, I approve fullheartly."

I smile at her,
"Thank you, Grandma."

She smiles lightly at me,
"That is why you can't be here."

"Why can't I be here?" I asked confused.

"We are in the between, a place where souls come to chose where they can go back to Earth or come to heaven. Yet, your time is not here. Go back to Earth, you are needed there by your loved ones. I love you my little beautiful."

"I love you too, Grandma." I say as I walk back towards where she pointed to go.

As I reach the place, I feel that I am being squeezed into a small bottle. Then I feel like my body is lead, and I can faintly hear beating next to me.

"I'm sorry baby, that I left you alone again. Never again will I leave you all by yourself. I love you Valerie, you are my other half of me. Please wake up." I hear Emmett say in my ear.

"You know, I love you too." I say faintly as I open my eyes.

*I love writing pages like this especially Emmett x Valerie. Who is with me?***