|1:08|

~Valerie~

"How are you feeling?" Emmett asked me. I look over at him, "I am feeling better than I did yesterday, that's for sure."

He smiles at me, at that I feel my face blush. He gets up from the chair, and he walks over to me. While still having an island in between us, and we just stare at each other.

'God, he is so handsome. I wish he can be mine.' I thought to myself as I continue to stare at them.

"May I ask you something?" He asked me.

"Sure, you can! Ask away." I tell him with a smile on my face.

"Is Anna really yours?" He asked me with curiosity.

My eyes widen, "O-Of course she is mine! I raised her like my own daughter, I even adopted her!" I say trying to keep my pateince.

After I calmed down, I look up at Emmett. "I'm sorry. I should not have yelled at you, I'm sorry."

He reaches over the island and puts my hands in his. I look up and I look into his eyes, he moves around the island and he stands in front of me. I continue to look into his amber eyes, they are so beautiful. 

"It is my fault, I asked out without knowing your feelings about it. For that, I'm sorry."

I shake my head, "It is okay, I forgive you." As I continue to stare into his eyes, I find myself leaning into Emmett almost about to kiss him. But thank the Lord, I hear screams from the living room. Quickly both me and Emmett enter the living room.

I see Anna without her long t-shirt on. Tears start to enter my eyes, I run over to Anna and I hug her tightly.

"Anna! What happened?" I asked her. Anna points to Alice and Esme, I turn my head to look at them.

"I want an explanation right now." I say as my bangs covers my eyes.

"Valerie, we are just trying to figure you out. We want to help you." Esme says to me.

"So trying to figure me out gives you the right to hurt my Anna." I tell them.

Emmett shakes his head no, but Alice and Esme looks down.

"Please leave." I say hugging Anna.

"Valerie, I-"

"Please!" I cut Esme off. Tears roll down my cheeks.

Now Emmett stands up, "Valerie, please don't do this. You are my mate, my own love." He tells me. I look up at him uncovering my eyes, "Did you have something planned like your sister and Mother." I say looking straight at him.

He shakes his head, "No Valerie, All I wanted to do was get to know you. I want you in my life, only you and Anna." He tells me.

Suddenly Anna runs over to Emmett, I am speechless.
"Anna?"

"Momma, I know Emmett is a good man. Please forgive him, he loves you." I look over her face before I look over to Emmett's face. I sigh with exhaustion, "Alright, I forgive him."

Anna's face lights up with joy, I could not contain my smile as it lights up my face. Anna's wings wrap themselves around Emmett as much as she could. I giggle, but first I look over at Alice and Esme.

"Whatever you do, don't tell anyone." I say monotone.

They both nod and leave the house, but Emmett is trapped by Anna. It seems that Anna marked him as her Father.

You see, fairies can mark people by just looking into their eyes and they can call people by what fairies want to call them. For instant, Anna marked Emmett, she thinks of him as a father figure so Emmett is a father figure to Anna. Makes sense, hope so.

I marked Emmett and he is my mate, and I am his mate. I walk over to the couch and I sit down sighing in exhaustion. I rub my forehead trying to relief the headache I got during the accident with Alice and Esme.

A few minutes of rubbing my head, I soon feel someone sitting down next to me.

"Bad day?" I hear Emmett asked next to me.

I look over at Emmett, he looks at me with a 'I'm sorry' look. I give him a tired smile back, "It's nothing Emmett, it is just my head is pounding."

"I'm sorry about those two, they can be a bit overwhelming sometimes." Emmett says as he wraps an arm around me. I lean into him, putting my head on his huge arm.

It stays relatively silence as Anna is sitting down and is watching Tangled. I just soak in this moment, I have two people that I love unconditionally here. I have a mate that loves me and will protect Anna and me from harm.

Hopefully Uncle Charles can welcome Emmett into this family with open arms. You see, Uncle Charles had a Wife named Lily. They were married for about a year, and the day 'The accident' happened. I found out that Lily was four weeks pregnant with their first child.

She was going to tell him on their date, but before she could she was killed by a newborn vampire. Another thing for us fairies, we can be killed by a vampire but it is very rare to be killed that way.

After that day, Uncle Charles has had a bone to pick with vampires.
'Making that phone call is going to suck big time.' I thought as I look up at Emmett.

"Whatcha thinking?" Emmett asked as he puts his head on my neck. For some reason, I don't tense up from Emmett. Instead I feel safe around him, I guess I have fallen for him big time.

Emmett Cullen is my second weakness.

***Hey everyone! I have decided to update on Saturdays and Sundays.***
[Edited 1-6-2023]