Chapter 9

Please don't forget to VOTE and leave your comments.....

***********************************

I blinked a few times to make sure I was not hallucinating.

''Tylor?.... Wait, Wait....This is prank, right?....Please tell this is just one of your sick jokes''
I laughed.

Tylor just stood looking at me with a bored expression on his face.

'' Oh wow. You got me there. Hahaha. You really went over the top on this one. Urmm, you can untie me now since you clearly won this round.''
I chuckled motioning for him to come for the chains.

''......you think this is a game?...'' Tylor voiced sounding a little pissed.

His face was stern.

      What's happening?

'' It is, isn't.....'' I asked unsure. Definitely thrown into confusion.

''Haha. Everything has been a game to you right?.....'' His eyes became deranged, sinister.

He lashed forward and grabbed my neck, his green eyes filled with this deadly kind of hurt.

''Tell me Sky, do you think my love is a game?......'' He gritted.
This isn't Tylor, this isn't my Tylor!

''Let...Let- go of me. I can't breathe..'' I choked.

   He loosened his grip on my neck then brought his face closer to mine breathing deeply into my hair.

    I wimpered.

'' You smell so good...'' He sniffed.

He licked around my ear lobe and slowly dragged his tongue across my face. He hesitated when he got to my lips.

''......so beautiful....'' He whispered

Tylor rubbed his lower lip against mine, a sharp breath escaped them. He then forcefully stuffed his tongue into my parted mouth into a fiercesome kiss. I just froze.

He pulled away breathless. I was utterly disgusted.

'' You are mine....all mine...'' He whispered coming closer to plant another kiss on my lips.
    I quickly moved my head away. His lips landed on my neck instead.

''You didn't-...you didn't like the kiss?'' He stammered like he was about to cry. Hurt flashed in his eyes.

''I don't love you,Tylor and I'm never going to love you'' I hissed looking straight at him.

   ''How dare you!'' He thundered.

With a shift moment, a dirty slap flew across my face. My hair flung into my face in the process. I  yelped in pain.
    My cheeks stung like hell. How dare he!

Tylor's face softened when he realized what he had done.

''Oh no Sky. I -..I didn't mean to..Oh, I just.. I just....'' He stammered.

He bent down on one knee levelling up to me.

''Are you hurt?...'' Concern pouring out as he spoke. He brought his hand up to graze my burning cheek.

''Don't touch me..'' I spat

He inhaled sharply.

''Why are you doing this, Tylor!.. What have I ever done to you to deserve this?..Is it because I stole your homework in the fourth grade so I won't be the only one to get punished?..Why? Tylor Why?....''

A sinister, hysterical laughter shot through the room, goose bumbs coating my skin.

'' I just want you Sky. Thats all I want. Everyone else is trying to keep us apart. Especially that shit bag Andrew. I see how he looks at you. It despises me.'' He blazed clenching and unclenching his jaws.

''No one is to trying to separate us. I'm sorry I couldn't love you the way you want but we can start all over again. Trust me Tylor. We can work this out just untie me and let's calmly talk about this...please....'' I winced

'' No '' He reverted.

'' You would escape. You would leave, everyone does. ''

'' I promise I won't leave you. I promise '' I justified.

It seemed like he was contemplating whether or not to untie me.

'' I can't. If I can't have you no one can..'' Tyor countered then left leaving me all alone in this dark eerie room.

How can my best friend possibility do this? I really didn't want to cry infront of Tylor. That would just make me weaker and weaker.
   I felt so broken inside.
Oh Andrew. I sighed
Andrew must have felt really bad probably blaming himself for my capture. I just hope he realizes that I'm missing and contacts the police or something.
    I could no longer hold back the tears as I watched the stars out the window silently. Under the same stars Tylor and I promised to be there for each other. Now, under these same stars I weep in sorrow.

***********************************

Okay so this was a very short chapter. I for one don't really like reading a looong chapter but I promise the next chapter would be quite longer.

Please don't forget to vote, leave your comments and suggestions. And I really need a cover for my book. So you can feel free to make covers that would suite the book and send people that would suite the characters of Darker Than Black.
Thanks so much...

.......xoxo... raven499......