Chapter 1

''How do I look?'' I chirped twirling around in my short plaited skirt and a blue crop top that showed more skin than I would like to admit.
        Tylor stuffed his phone into his back pocket and looked up at me with a sigh. He sized me for a good two minutes practically eye raping me.

''So? How do I look?'' I asked again.

'' Horrible but sadly better than the sweatshirts and sneakers you always wear. '' He simply stated. His expression smug. My lips formed a thin line.

'' Whoa, someone is in a good mood today.'' Sarcasm pouring out as I spoke.

''I'm sorry Sky. I just hate school especially on a Monday like this. '' He huffed running his hands through his hair then shaking it a little.
I perfectly understood him. Sometimes I wish everyday was Saturday.

''You know, we could skip class today if you want.'' I suggested.
He smiled showing off his perfectly white teeth.

''No, Love. Its fine.........''
Tylor seized my arm and pulled me closer to his chest drawing a curtain of my hair behind my ear. He then placed a chaste kiss on my temple.

''You look beautiful in that skirt anyways....But you would look more irresistible if you didn't have it on'' he smirked, amusement dancing in his eyes.

'' Naughty...'' I chuckled then playfully smacked his arm.

Tylor never misses the opportunity to hit on a girl, even me, his best friend but he never dates, like never. Tylor practically dreads commitment so he has never had a girlfriend. He just messes around with girls and that's all.

''Mom! I'm on my way. Don't bother taking me. I would be driving to school with Tylor!'' I shouted across the living room as I toppled down the stairs with Tylor following  closely behind. Mom didn't answer but I guess she heard.

      The drive to school was silent with Manuel's 'Remind Me To Forget' playing  coolly through the radio. I noticed that Tylor's knuckles had turned pale because he gripped the wheels to hard.
He was really good looking. I wouldn't deny that.  The hazel curls that hung loosely on his head had been cropped down a little at his sides. I watched how the morning sun slipped through his long eyelashes then harshly hit his orbs making his green pupils gleam ever so brightly. No man can make green look so sexy the way he does. His chiseled jaw held a stern look that commanded authority and dominance. Tylor's pink full lips parted a little, this is something he did whenever he drove. He was good looking and he knew it. In fact, the whole school population knew this. Cliché enough, you could refer to him as everyone's crush.

    ''It's rude to stare, you know?'' He chuckled his eyes still locked on the road ahead.

     ''I- I wasn't.....'' I stammered trying to hide my flushed face behind my jet black hair.

    ''Darn cute.......'' I heard him mutter under his breath.

        His red, plush Ferrari hummed to a halt in 'his' parking space.

      Yeah, he even has his own personal parking space and no one dares violate his territory.

We bouldered down the hallway fully aware of the numerous eyes that bored holes into our skin. Every girl wanted to date him and every guy wanted to be him. Sadly, we barely have any class together so we spend the whole day away for each other.

     ''Skyyyy!'' I heard my name being called out in this tiny squeaky voice.

      Oh here comes the slut.

  '' Chloe, how do you do? You look so.......''

I just couldn't find the right words. I wouldn't say beautiful because I just can't lie to the poor child.

Darker Than BlackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara