Chapter 7

Hi there. Thanks for reading. If you like the story so far please vote and leave your comments. You can tell me what you think, what you wished could change or what I could add to the story to make it more interesting.
     I still wish this story could be a motion picture. A great movie on the screens, don't you think? Anyways enjoy this chapter.
...........xoxo....raven499

************************************

    ''Happy Birthday, Sweetheart'' Tylor chimed as soon as I entered his convertible.

  ''Aww, thanks''

''So how does it feel like finally being legal?'' He chirped his eyes on the road.

''Meh?...Just the same....''

''Oh I see. Being modest, huh?''

I smiled.

''Thanks for the ride, Love....''

''Sure. Enjoy your day '' He leaned on the steering wheel and shouted across  the parking lot as I made my way to class.

Just as I entered the class smiles greeted me.

''Happy birthday, Andrew'' I graced engulfing him into a hug.

''Thought you would forget...''

''Why would I forget'' I pouted.

Yeah, I forgot to mention but Andrew and I had the same birthdays. Weird right? Well, not really for me. Because this makes it so clear that we were meant for each other.

''So what's up for today?'' I asked Andrew as I took a seat by him.

''Well, I was planning on spending the day with you. What do you think?'' He licked his lips.

I sucked air through my teeth.

''I would love to but I promised Tylor that I would be with him the rest of the day....''

His face fell. He was certainly not used to being turned down.

'' Spending the day with Tylor doesn't mean I can't spend the night with you.'' I winked.

He smirked. His eyes darkening.

''I would like that. So 7:00 o'clock. Tonight?''

''Yeah, sure. '' I glanced over at my watch and it was almost noon.

''I have to go.....'' I hurriedly packed my stationary into my bag.

''Skipping class?....'' Andrew asked from beside me.

''As you can see. See you later...''

He had a smug look on his face. I kissed him goodbye and left.

''You're late. What took you so long?'' Tylor spoke as soon as I came in view.

''Sorry....I had to make an excuse to get out of class but I'm here now,aren't I?''

He chuckled and we drove off to only God knows where.

''So where are you taking me? '' I asked after about thirty minutes drive into town.

'' Patience, Love. You would soon find out but I need you to do me a favour.''

''Sure. Anything.'' I grimced.

He dug into his back pocket and pulled out a blindfold.

''I need you to put this on ''

''Ouu, wow. I'm loving this already.''

He chuckled.

I did as I was told. Darkness clothed my eyes and excitement coursed through my body.