Thank you!

you want good news or the bad news first?

good? ok

that's a wrap ladies and gents! Billionaires wife BOOK ONE is now finished!

i just wanted to say thank you so so much for the support on this book. it really means a lot to me that y'all care and enjoy it. i never knew i would get 12k reads, that's literally insane.

it's been my dream for as long as i can remember. i've always enjoyed writing and i never knew how to share my story's with people, but then i started writing on instagram and got 1.4 k followers.

i dont write for the fame, i write because i want to share my ideas with people. when i found wattpad, i was like "oh, cool. i can start writing on here." and so i did, and i surprisingly grew faster then what i was expecting. i'm forever great full for all my "fans" (as y'all like to say) and thank you so much for reading!

Book two will be the same, 'billionaires wife (book two)' but will ofc have a different cover.

bad news now?

ok

so, i've come to the conclusion that when i get done with book two (that last book) i will kelp writing on here AND instagram. but, on here i won't write Jenzie storys. i think my writing career is growing and i don't want to it to be all because of i write ship storys.

but on instagram, i will continue to write jenzie.

now, the kinda sad part is after the book is finished, i will go back and edit the names, so it's not johnny and kenzie.

i know it sound really bad, i knew how much y'all enjoyed it, but like i said i don't want to write ship storys on here.

so, the jenzie part of billionaires wife will be up for a couple more months. just so you can re- read it if you want. but then will change to ordinary people's name (i was thinking Lily and Jason?

*sad part for you fReAkY people 😔*
i will also cut out all dirty scenes in this book, and delete all my one shots.

i hope you all agree with my decision and still choose to read my story's mwah, love you all.