35

"when do you want to get married?" i was still seated on johnnys lap now, leaning my head against his shoulder. "that's still on?" he smirked and nodded. "like i said. i get what i want. and i stick to my word" i nod as well and sighed. "next weekend? we don't have anything planned. i need a dress, i'm sure you have a tux, we need somewhere to have the wedding and-''

i guess he got tired of me talking, because he leaned down and immediately kissed me. i smiled into the kiss and let myself melt in that moment. as he pulled away, i was obviously wondering what has just happened.

"i cant wait to marry you." i smile and lay my head back on his chest. "soon. it'll be soon"

———

a silent gasp left my mouth as i looked at the words on my screen. looking up i saw johnny concentrating on the papers on his desk. i stood up and made my way to his desk, head down and my lips in a frown. "kenz, what's wrong?" i folded my hands together in front of me and lifted up my head with a smile,

"i passed my school!" this was a huge milestone for me in life. i had never finished my last year of high school, and now i'm here. he smiled and stood up taking me into a hug. "you deserve it. i'm so proud of you" pulling away, i let a breathe of relief fly past my lips. "finally"

i pull my hair up and walk to the couch against the wall. i let my body crash down onto. since i was laying on my stomach, i was well aware you most likely see my underwear.

did i care? no.

"ok. me, you, denny's tonight. go back to my place for a bottle of wine and ice cream." i lifted up my head and looked at johnny with a smile. i knew that denny's wasn't a very nice establishment, but it was still my favorite fast food restaurant to eat at.

Johnny let out a chuckle and nod. "ok. whatever you want" after me laying my head down, i let all my thoughts hit me. i was getting married next weekend. to a guy i fantasized dating as a kid.

woah.

johnny evidently loves to see me in tears with a red puffy face, because after dinner he turned on another sad movie in my bedroom. "i hate you" i mumbled and wiped my tears. "i'll get the tissues." he chuckled and looked around my room before heading to my bead side table.

i had my face stuffed into my pillow so i couldn't see anything, but after he opened a drawer he became silent. "you get off to me?" i force myself and look at johnny. he was looking done into my special drawer.

it had normal toys, but then had a magazine on top.

johnny's magazine.

i met eye contact with him and let a out a laugh of some sort. "of course. page 72 has been through a lot" he grabbed the magazine and flipped to that page, which i now instantly regret telling him.

it was a picture of him laying on a bed, one arm under his head and the other one on his stomach. he didn't have a shirt on so could see his well toned lower half. "really?" i nod and laugh again. "that's pretty hot if you ask me"