Her eyes widen at seeing me. Dropping her now she embraces me in a hug. "We had no clue where you went, we thought the worst thank God you're alright."

I return the hug after we pull away I look at her closely. Blue eyes but she has dark hair nothing is different from a human. But at a closer look, her eyes are a lighter shade of blue one of an angle. "Diana I know"

She looks at me confused but deep in her eyes, I see worry. "Know? Know what" worry laces her voice.

"I know what you are" she physically tenses stepping back.

"Let me grab my stuff and we will talk somewhere else" she walks back to her discarded bow and arrows. Grabbing them she moved back to my side nodding her head for me to follow her.

Leading me to her room she dumps her stuff on her bed before rounding on me. "How do you know?" she seeth's.

Raising my hands showed I will not harm her. "I can see it I didn't before I got back but I can see a white glow around you. Are you an angel?"

She slumps onto her bed "are you a hunter?"

I shake my head "no I am not."

"A witch?" she asks looking at me.

I shake my head again slowly lowering my hands. "No, if I tell you what I am you would have to promise me you won't freak out or tell anyone." She nods her head.
"I am a...vam-vampier" I watch her closely she looks at me hard.

Then she pats the bed beside her gently "Sit." tentatively I sit on the bed beside her. "When did you turn?"

"Last summer car crash the vampire tried to save me but was too late and I turned." Remembering the day I turned tears come to my eyes. Bella and Jordan were so worried. They brought me to their house I was so frightened, but they helped me get through it. Just the thought of all they did makes me miss Jordan more and Bellas lose.

"Oh Kaindra that is so tragic you were only fourteen, come here." Diana pulls me to her side. I hold onto her tight as a new wave of grief washes over me.

" It's not that Diana I have gotten used to it, it's that...the reason I left was, the one who turned me and helped me work through the change got killed right in front of me he was like a big brother to me. And his wife and kids we rescued are never going to see him again." I sob into her shoulder holding onto her tighter.

Diana pats my back gently letting me cry. I pull away from her whipping my eyes. "Thanks, Diana I needed that no matter how much I hate crying" I sniffle.

She smiles gently at me " it's okay to cry we all need to sometimes." She pats my hand gently, I give her a thankful smile breathing in deeply to calm myself.

"Diana, can I ask you some questions?" I ask her tentatively. She nods head-turning to me fully. "If you're an angel why is your hair dark?"

She rubs the ends of her hair glancing down at it. "My father was human whereas my mother was an angel. I am a half-breed, with the angle part being less potent I got the eyes but not the hair. Sadly I don't have wings because of it but I do have the common ability."

I nod putting the pieces together. "You do know of the other angles here right?"

She nods "we all know of each other and we keep in contact with the group mind link." I forgot that all angles have one big mind link to keep in contact with one another even if they never met.

"Do they know about me?" I ask officially getting scared I might have to run. Diana shakes her head. We talk for some time happy to get caught up.

"You do know that it would be a good idea if the others knew about you. We all could protect one another and work together." Diana suggests as we stand up to leave.

I stop to think over her suggestion nodding I turn back to her. "That would be a good idea, I can see other supernatural people here if we could round all of them up and have a meeting one night we could work out a plan. At night I have seen other vampires and werewolves trying to get in and take the bad for themselves."

Scrambling into my bag I pull out Mike's letter. Swearing under my breath I tell Diana to round up the angles when we figure out a day for the meeting as I rush out of her room. Running down the hall at a human pace I rush to the base commander's office.

Reaching the door I knock quickly hoping he is in his office. "Come in" he calls, I sigh in relief opening the door. "Kaindra what a lovely surprise, please sit." He motions to the chairs in front of his desk. Shutting the door quietly I take the closest seat. "What brings you to my office today?"

Reaching into my bag, I pull out Mike's letter. "When I was gone I came across a settlement, I stayed the night there and discussed with the leader some plans. They did not want to leave their settlement but agreed to trade."

The base commander reads over the letter nodding his head at some parts. "All of this is within reason. Did you find any other settlements by chance?" I shake my head sadly.

"I did not but if they could build a wall strong enough to keep the zombies out even the quicks there must be more," I confess hopefully.

"Quicks?" he asks confused.

"You remember when the zombies got into the base I saw this quicker zombie. When I left I saw a few more I call them quick's since they are quicker than the normal zombie, " I explain.

He nods at my explanation "We noticed them but didn't have a name I think quick is a good name." I smile. We talk about trading and how it could work out. I pull out my map and show him where the settlement is as well as the berry farm I found. He notes them down on his bigger map for later with his other commanders.

Before leaving I stop at the door "Base commander the settlement made their walls out of trees lined up vertically so the quick's couldn't climb in. That might be a good idea to do since they might be able to climb the chain fence we have." I tell him, and he notes that down as I leave.

Skipping down the hall I now go and check in with the receptionist about my schedule.