Ch. 1 Best of Friends

You and Jacob had been friends since the second grade. He was always cute and awkward in elm. school but now hes becoming fine and not so awkward. The thing is he isn't just Jacob anymore he's Jacob Latimore and random girls around the country are after him. But they dont know him like you do and when you notice that this new girl around is getting a little close to him, shits about to get real.

*you and jacobs text conversation * 

Jacob: hey girl what time we going to the mall?  

You : hey Jake. nd idk what time is the vid shoot ovr? 

Jacob: roun 7pm... y  

You : thats kinda late  

Jacob: yeh and? its all good i mite bring Marcus wit me. 

You : y? 

Jacob: i shouldnt? 

You : no its just lately i been fe... nvm  

Jacob:? ight well i gtg finish the shoot in time if we gone make the movie. you still droppin by?  

You : yeah  

*jacob doesnt text back*  

its about 2 hours later around 7:30. you decide to go ahead and go by the studio where the shoot is being held. They know you are like a sister to Jay so they let u in. They are taping the music video to "Know You". Once Jacob said he kinda wrote that song for you because you always had good judgement on the girls he talked to. Not saying your the reason why he doesnt have a gf but you helped him realize that that spot should be saved for someone special... someone he knows.  

Director: Ok Jacob now lead her by the waist and sit her on the bed okay? Ok Nira, when Jacob leads you by the waste kinda give into him ok and when he sits you on the bed slowly cross your legs. Got it?  

Jacob and Nira: yeah  

As you watch this part u get upset. you knew there was no reason to be though. Just the day before Jacob told you how much he didn't really like Nira because she was so loud and outspoken. Jacob can't really chose who he works with and you definitely can't so y'all decided to deal with her.  

Nira: Soooo Jakey.... 

Jacob: ummm its either Jake or Jacob... not "Jakey" *he mocks her* 

Nira: dang JAKE i was just having a little fun. 

Jacob: look Nira idk why you always try to make Kiyana jealous but you always do. Shes my bestfriend ok theres nothing going on. And I dont like you. Sorry but i don't. This is the 2nd video of mine you have been in and i work with you because its mandatory. Now unless this is part of a scene, i don't want you touching me or calling me "Jakey" ok!?

-Nira rubs Jacob's head nd You start to get heated.  

Jacob: No man AYE DIRECTOR GET HER OFF SET!  

Director: look Jacob we have this last scene to shoot in the next 30 minutes you can deal with it.  

Jacob: no. look im a cool person but she is not cool ok take her off now.

-The director and Mr. Latimore talk it over. Someone goes over and orders Nira to leave. She calls her parents and as she walks out gives You a nasty look. 

Director: ok now Jacob who are we gonna use huh!? 

Jacob: ummm *he looks at you beggingly* Kiyana come here  

You: yea.....o nonononono Jake im not d... *gco* 

Jacob: you gotta do it  

You : But Jake i have to ki...*gco* 

Jacob: you gotta do it  

You : I don't know Jake im no... *gco* 

Jacob: Kiyana.... pleaaasee...if you do this for me... whenever i come to your house i promise not to iron your pillows.... please for me... 

You : okay  

Jacob: AYE DIRECTOR my girl is gonna play the part. 

Director: well shes pretty enough.... and dressed for the part

You had on a red baggy of the shoulder sweatshirt, some denim shorts, black leggings under the shorts that stopped to knees and some white knee high socks with some red and white diamond turfs.  

-You Jacob and the director share a clever look. The director gives you the same instructions he gave Nira. You guys perform the scene and everythings okay until the director says.... 

Director: ok. Now you two laugh so hard untill u fall back on the bed okay. After the Jacob words the last lines, Jacob you are gonna slowly roll over Kiyana and kiss her... just a normal kiss nothing too much. the kiss will last about 5 seconds then you roll back into your positon and you guys smile at eachother... okay got it?

-you and Jake look at eachother and laugh at the fact that you have to do this.  

Jacob: l.o.l atleast i have to do this scene with you. 

- you laugh then realize what he just said and your mind starts to wonder... 

You guys finish the video. Jacob goes to the dressing room and puts on the clothes he had earlier (a red and black tank that said "Run DMC" , his favorite varsity jacket ,a beanie, some black Nike basketball shorts and matching Diamond turfs like yours (**Jacobs Outfit to the right >>>>>**) As you go wait at the snack bar for him Mr. Latimore comes over to you. 

Mr. L: Hey baby girl don't act like you don't see me here waiting on a hug. 

You: O heyyyy! *Mr Latimore gives you a hug and picks you up like he always does*  

Mr.L: hey that last part of the scene  

was a bit much. 

You: i know but atleast it wasnt just anybody. Good thing they only needed Nira for the last scene. 

Mr.L: yea well you and Jake are good kids i know yall dont do that.

-and it was true both you and Jake were still virgins and both promised to eachother not to give it up to just anyone. The onlg person you could even think of giving it to WAS... Jacob...

*JACOBS POV* 

Dang. I kinda liked that ladt scene. Too bad Kiyana isnt my girl for real. shes the only person i would give my V Card too. Man i dont have time to think about that. the movie starts in 20 minutes i better hurry up.

*NORMAL POV* 

As Jacob comes out the dressing room your heart jumps for joy. you lived Mr. Latimore but he would talk your head off if he counld.  

Jacob: ight dad we bout to head to the movies. 

Mr.L: ok go ahead. and aye me and your mother are going out this week end so i wont be home. You can have a few friends over... you know Issa and them but not Jawan!. 

Jacob: why? and hes on tour anyway  

Mr.L: cuz last time he through a house party and when i came in he told me to twerk -_-. 

You: hahaa Mr. Latimore you are hilarious.  

Jacob: yes dad. but hey we gotta go before we are late for the movie...