Chapter 80 Zenon's Hatred

Start from the beginning

"Breath of Mist, Fifth Form:Sea of Clouds and Haze!!!!!"

As Rengoku dashed at Zenon from the left in order to decapitate him, Muichiro charged at Zenon from the right at high speeds to unleash a flurry of slashes

As Rengoku dashed at Zenon from the left in order to decapitate him, Muichiro charged at Zenon from the right at high speeds to unleash a flurry of slashes. As this happened Zenon created a wall of bones on both sides of him. As Rengoku and Muichiro are at the wall, multiple spikes made of bones erupt from the wall as they pierce the bodies of the two pillars.

"Did you think i'd fall for an obvious trap such as this?"

Zenon walks forward with his back faced against the two pillars. When he turns around, he looks down on Muichiro and Rengoku.

"Did you two really think you had what it takes to defeat me? I'll admit you are strong, but surely you two have realized it. The quality of the demon slayers lately are pitiful. Its amazing how the Demon Slayer Corps is still standing."

Muichiro and Rengoku glared at Zenon as they stand on their feet. They knew he was right to some degree, some demon slayers weren't cut out for this type of life. However, there are still some with potential and some who chose this life to protect others. As he looks at the pillars, Zenon continued talking.

"I shouldn't expect for you to understand. Humans do things that even they can't comprehend."

Muichiro looked at Zenon as he just starts laughing at the demon. The demon was confused as to why the demon slayer before him was laughing.

"Humans do things that they don't understand. That sentence shows how much of a hypocrite you are. You're this strong and you want to kill Yozora, yet he's still alive. If you wanted him dead then why is he still breathing? You can mock us humans all you want, but you can't change the fact that you use to be one."

Zenon looked at Muichiro as his eyes were shadowed by his hair. However, both Rengoku and Muichiro felt nothing but anger from Zenon.

"You.....i'll make sure not even your corpse remains!!!!!!"

Zenon creates several pillars made of bones. Soon the pillars break apart piece by piece as they all form numerous sharp spears hovering above the two pillars.