(3) The Blot

~Error's POV~

God fucking damn it. Dust and Horror were fighting again. Making noise again. I whined and hid under my covers. I felt a negative presence enter my room, smiling to myself and he closed the door and sat on my bed.

"You alright, Error? Need some hugs?"

Ever since my first emotional breakdown, Nightmare has been a lot nicer to me. A lot more gentle. And really, really weird.

"Mhm, yes please.." I said quietly, hoping for cuddles as well.

The goopy skeleton monster pealed the covers off me and sat down, leaning against the back board. He gently lifted me into his arms and hugged me, cuddling his head into the crook of my neck. I was facing him, so my legs were on either sides of his body. Nightmare was really sweet lately, it worried me a bit. Alas, everything good must come to an end, proven by the gang running into my room and screaming. I covered my nonexistent ears and whimpered. So loud. Make it stop. Please. We ended up getting up to go screw up another AU. For Nightmare. I was doing what I normally did when I was confronted by Ink. Ugh, the Ink blot.

"Error, you need to s- WHY IS IT SO GOSH DARN HOT?!" Ink yelled, beads of sweat dripping off him. 

His face was a rainbow mess, his infamous gay blush. I figured he was in heat, since he was shifting weird and was keeping his legs closed. I took this to my advantage and grabbed him with my strings, being harsh against his thighs and arms. Ink was panting and struggling, the strings getting tighter. Ink let out a pained moan when the strings on his left thigh slid up to what I could only imagine was a womanhood. I dropped him and stood over him, Ink backing away onto the wall. He was nervous, looking around to see if anyone was near to help. But no. I killed everyone in the Capitol. Ink got closer to me, startling me for a second. He then grabbed my dick through my clothes, rubbing it. My body froze up and I was using all of my energy to not crash. Something about Ink looking at my dick like it was food made me feel weird. And..wrong..? I was rescued, for lack of a better term, by my Boss. Nightmare's tendrils wrapped around Ink and threw the God into the wall. I must've been terrified for Nightmare to look so empowered. I was helped up by Dust and we both quickly ran into a portal. Running into it, we could see Blue and Dream struggling. I knew how Blue felt about Dust, we were actually close friends. I broke from Dust's grip and picked up the both of them, then going back into the portal. Upon laying the two other Sanses on my bed, Dust's face turned bright purple. Guessing he liked one or both of them? I chuckled and walked out to get some healing foods. Soon coming back into the room, I saw Blue and Dust kissing, Dream was just giggling at the sight. I smiled, it was about time Dust was happy. I sat beside Dream and tapped Dust's knee, the two breaking off from their kiss and panting. Dust chuckled nervously but I gave him a gentle smile to let him know I wouldn't tell Boss. We all talked and healed for a while. Dream was really something. He had a high pitched giggle you could mistake for a girl's, but it wasn't so high pitched it was annoying. He was so different when you were his friend in a room then when you were his enemy on the battlefield. Soon, we could hear some of the victory cheers downstairs. And a very angry God of Creation. We got some of my strings and tied the Stars' hands behind their backs, gently so we wouldn't hurt them. We took them downstairs and acted as if we had captured them. Dust, Cross, and myself were all tasked to take the newly captured prisoners to the basement's cells.

"So Err, I was told by Noot Noot that Ink was fondling your massive cock? Mind telling me 'bout that, Glitch Daddy?" Cross said. 

I always found it funny that Cross would say that kind of stuff. I giggled a little, much to the Stars' surprise.

"It hurt, a lot. You know I'm haphephobic..Also, massive?! How stupid are you?!" Dust laughed and looked at Ink with a weird face.

"So Inky, how big is our Daddy's dick?" he said, and Cross and I broke.

 I had to set Dream down before crying from laughter. Cross and I calmed, Dust asking Ink again.

"I dunno, he wouldn't show me..," Ink said, as if he was actually disappointed. 

I got a firm pat on my dick from Cross, which felt kinda odd but it wasn't that bad. Cross and Dust were trying to get me to show them how long my dick was, Dream and Blue giggling at the stupid voices Cross would do and Ink laughing the whole time. We were greeted by a "WHO'S THERE?!" when we got to the basement. It was Lust, who was working with the Stars until we captured him last month. We put all the Stars in the same cage and chuckled. Lust ended up joining the two murderers in trying to get me to show them my dick. Horror was very pissed off when he yelled from behind us.

"What the HELL, Lust?! I thought that you-" Horror started, opening the cage with the key from his pocket.

Lust grabbed the front part of Horror's hood in his hands and tugged the taller into a kiss. Of course, this led to a passionate make out session. I took a couple pictures and Dust had to break it up because Horror started getting handsy.

"You thought I what, Horror~?" Lust purred out seductively.

Horror blushed slightly and he put his hand on Lust's back. See, the thing about the Bad Guys is that we're all huge. Not our dick size, you sinners. Our bodies. Killer, Cross, and Dust all had smallish shoulders and bodies that went in on the sides. Not so they had curves, but so they weren't completely straight. Horror and I had medium shoulders and our bodies also went in, mine less so then Horror's. Horror had a small waist but pretty big and even legs. My waist was a bit larger than Horror's, but pixelexia makes your bones larger. Nightmare was unarguably the largest. He had big broad shoulders and a large body that's sides barely went in at all. Not to mention the two inches of goop covering his body. The Star Sanses on the other hand were smaller, Ink being the biggest. Ink was sightly shorter than Dream. but had slightly wider shoulders and less curves. Dream had obvious curves and with his knew outfit, they were even more obvious. Blue was the smallest, having larger hips but being the shortest. Lust was unlike anyone, having a large top part, but not his shoulders, very exaggerated curves on his waist, and large hips that were slightly larger than Blueberry's. Lust also had his female body summoned, his legs behind very..'thicc', as Horror put it. Lust's..boobs were quite large and according to Lust, natural. Apparently, Lust was one hundred percent(100%) natural because 'changing your body is a cheap tactic to get laid by people with herpes.' His words, not mine.

 After the guys begrudgingly let me keep my dick size a secret, we went upstairs. Forgetting to lock the cell door that the Stars were in.

------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Jeebus, it's been a while. Sorry, emotional stuff. Y'all probably don't care. Bye.

Word Count: 1293