(3) The Shaken Beginning

A/N: This is a kinda crappy post to make up for my laptop busting! Hope you like! :3

I woke up peacefully but soon noticed that Killer looked terrified. He was crying softly and shaking terribly. I pulled him into my lap and he was soon wiping his tears.

"Hey Kills..what's wrong..?", I asked quietly

"N-Nightmare..I-i had a n-nightmare..", he said, trembling.

I held him and lulled him gently asking what it was about a few minutes later. He sighed and told me that he was having a nightmare about Dream killing me so he could take Killer away from me..I got a little pissed off and promised to protect him from Dream as much as I could. He clung to me and smiled, thanking me with a small giggle. After that, we both got dressed, Blue letting Killer use some of his clothes. We went downstairs for food and I immediately got a hug from the smallest God, Ink. 

"Hi Erry! Oh, Killer's here..?" Ink said, looking at Killer with confusion.

"Yeah, he didn't feel safe after a certain Guardian attacked and almost raped him.", I spat, glaring in Dream's direction. I felt Killer cling onto my side, one arm going around him.

"Sorry Error..I-i don't mean t-to be d-dumb..", he stuttered out quietly.

I quickly told him he was fine and that he should get home. He told me to stay the day with him and that I would get breakfast at his place. I nodded and soon we were in the old DreamTale AU. I saw a huge mansion after we got through the forest. I assumed that Killer was probably rich or something, but it was still kinda huge. Then, I saw Goopy and the skeleton with the red scar walk out. They were yelling and the smaller one had tears running down his face. Killer and I could only hear a little dialogue..

"No, Nightmare! We're done! I-I-! IF YOU LIKE KILLER SO MUCH THAN WHY DON'T YOU JUST MARRY HIM?!", the smaller yelled, teleporting away after.

Killer blushed and walked over to Goopy, looking nervous. Then..T-They kissed..I hate this. I hate everything about this. This is the worst. I hate it. I hate it. I. HATE. IT!.. Then it went black and..I saw someone..She was not tall but not short, around 5'2" or 5"6. She had short and straight brunette hair, it barely reaching her shoulders. She was an olive-skinned girl, curves lining her body all around. Streams of what looked like water surrounded her light blue dress that faded to a darker blue. Her brown eyes were kind, gentle, and emotional. She smiled and let out a soft and airy giggle. 

"Error, you aren't happy with this, are you..? How about..we wipe your memories and start anew? You could even meet someone perfect for you? Yes, let us do that, dear. Be ready, you won't know what hit you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark,
Darker,
Yet darker.
The darkness keep growing,
The shadows cutting deeper.
Photon readings negative.
This next experiment
Seems
Very,
Very,
Interesting.
What do you two think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the Anti-Void. It was cold again. Ink and I were fighting again. He was winning. I was weak. I somehow managed to get up, my arms and legs broken. I opened 3 portals and screamed with my last energy for help. I hoped it worked..

~Fresh's POV~

I saw a portal. It was from where Error lived, the Upside Down or whatever he called it. Then he screamed bloody murder. I ran. I ran into the portal. Geno had the same idea. He was already there, the God Of Death by his side. Out of the other portal, it was Nightmare. Error and Nightmare were very close, like brothers. Ironic, isn't it? He treated a being incapable of love better than his own brother. Granted, neither of us could feel love. But I guess Nightmare could smile and joke without sounding or looking dead inside. I took the shades off. It was hard to see. After all, it was only my older brother, my soon-to-be stepbrother, and Nightmare. They were used to my empty stare at this point. Error's legs and arms were shattered, weak blue strings trying to keep them together. Geno went to Error and sat his brother's head on his lap. Death was watching from afar, not wanting to accidentally kill Error. Nightmare's tendrils got to work healing Error's limbs while his hands worked on healing his body. And, as of always, I had damage control. I took Error's bloody clothes off but left his boxers on. I wasn't about to get scarred for life. I slung them into my washer at home and started dressing Error in the most normal clothes I had. Some dark blue jeans, a faint yellow tank top, and some bedroom slippers. After a couple hours of three extremely powerful skeletons healing, Death's coffee and food runs for them, and eating, Error finally was healed and came to. Now, he was laying in Nightmare's lap, Geno rubbing his legs and mumbling something our mother taught us when she was alive. 

"Deep in the meadow, under the willow. A bed of grass, a soft green pillow. Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes. And when again they open, the sun will rise. Here it's safe, here it's warm. Here the daisies guard you from every harm. Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true. Here is the place where I love you. Deep in the meadow, hidden far away. A cloak of leaves, A moonbeam ray, Forget your woes and let your troubles lay. And when again it's morning, they'll wash away. Here it's safe, here it's warm. Here the daisies guard you from every harm. Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true. Here is the place where I love you."

It was a song that our mother called "Deep in the Meadow". Error smiled when he woke up and held Geno's hand. He immediately beamed and hugged Error, who smiled half as happily. Nightmare even let a small smile slip. Death had left by now so Error couldn't thank him. But then he looked at me. Disgust. Hate. I could tell Nightmare was getting a kick out of this.

"Why are you here, you abomination?!"

I sighed. Not this again. 

"Bruh, I dunno what the funk you're talkin' bout! I'm your totes radical little broseph!" I practically screamed, anger rising into my voice.

He growled and got up, almost falling over. While he yelled insults..he called me a whiny little bitch. I didn't sensor it. Error backed off. He knew he did something wrong. Geno worridly came to me and rubbed my back. No. Not now. Not now, please. No, please. Please, no..N-No..I started to cry. Sobbing uselessly into my hands, I started to cry. I was shaking. I hated it. I was so weak. Error was right, I was a stupid, emotionless, whiny BITCH! I teleported away. I wanted to leave. I laid under the neon orange sheets of my bed and cried. Somehow, I feel better. Crying helped. Now, why is someone emotionless crying..?