(1) What the FU-

~Error's POV~

I was walking around, scrolling through random trash AUs when I felt a disturbance. Not the usual tug at my soul when Squid created another useless anomaly, but a tug at my permanent smile to turn it to a smirk. An AU was being destroyed. But by who? I quickly opened a portal to the AU, called "DanceTale". Ugh, I could feel the memes crawling on my back..I decided to go search for the Sans of this AU, starting off in Snowdin. Nothing. No one. It might be a genocide run, but then again, it was being destroyed. Soon, I was in Waterfall when I saw two skeletons, probably Sanses,  dust Dance. I smiled before they noticed me. Oh shit-

"Horror, did Boss say anything about some black skeleton showing up?", said the first.

"Uh, I dunno..", said the other, apparently named Horror. 

I got attacked by the first one, a knife coming close. I easily dodged and sighed. The other used a large ax and swung it at me as his partner launched complicated and fast attacks. I easily dodged and used my strings to knock Horror's ax away and grab the other. If another skeleton hadn't grabbed me and threw me down, I would've killed them. I looked at the skeleton who's face I immediately smiled upon seeing.

"Error! I missed seeing you! But uh, why are you attacking my friends..?"

I dropped the two and hugged Killer, a smile on both our faces.

"They attacked me first, I swear!", I said, pouting slightly when he went to help his friends up.

"You two are gonna be in SO much trouble when I tell Boss!"

"Why would they be in trouble, Killer?"

"Hi guys!"

The first two looked over, along with myself and Killer. Two skeleton came from a portal. One had long back tentacles sprouting from his black and goopy body, which looked like Squid puked on him. One eye was showing and it was a teal color, which was red at the bottom, probably from anger. The other, who was a little shorter, looked very happy and had a goofy smile. He had a red scar under one eye and wore a fluffy hoodie. Killer and the other's all froze up and went silent. I showed zero respect and cleared my throat. The goopy one was a couple inches taller than me and I walked right up to him and glared.

"Are those your shitty henchman? You'd better fucking tell them to maybe back the fuck off angry Gods." I started to walk away before a tentacle grabbed my arm and yanked me back. I heard Killer yelp in surprise and I glitched up.

"B-B-Boss, c-careful with h-him!"

"Shut up Killer. If he thinks he can disrespect me, then he'll come work for me, as a little slave."

"Kinky-" 

"DUST , GROSS!"

So the first skeleton's name, the one with the difficult attack patterns, was apparently named "Dust". Hmm..I wasn't paying attention, but soon, the Star Sanses were in the AU, mostly screaming at me for trying to destroy another one. They saw the others and everyone except Ink got hella scared. Ink stepped forward and Goopy set me down. I was much taller than Ink, who was closer to me than I'd like to admit. He grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me to eye level.

"Error, why are you destroying everything! You're not supposed to!" Ink yelled, pouting as he did.

I pet his head and hugged him with one arm, telling him that I wasn't destroying it this time and was checking on it. I asked him to go back to the apartment and get food ready for me. Ink pouted and left with the others, Killer smiling and hugging me as they did. 

"You okay, Kills? You seem upset?"

"Ink is a bad influence on you..you used to be so bad ass and cool and now you're a nerdy librarian with an over sized dick for a head-"

I gasped dramatically and put a hand on my chest, making the smaller giggle. I smiled and pat his head before opening a portal.

"Welp, I should get going. Gotta fuck with UnderFell before heading back to my apartment for food.."

"You..live with Ink..?", said Goopy, a small bit of concern on his ugly ass face.  

The smaller next to him tugged at his arm, telling him to calm down and just leave. Dust and Horror looked at Killer with worry because Killer was shaking horribly. I put my arm around him, which made him start to cry. Now all the others glared at me. I turned to Killer and rubbed his cheek, gingerly wiping the tears with my thumb. He looked up at me and sniffled.

"Y-You're d-dating Ink..? I-I'm s-so happy f-for you..", he stuttered, before bawling his eyes out.

"Oh Killer..", I said, a little quiet, "I'm still single..me and Ink made a truce. No Creation and no Destruction..We've been staying together because he's been lonely since Dream and Blue started to stay in UnderSwap more often..Please don't cry, it hurts me seeing you upset, Kills.."

Killer tried to stop crying but couldn't. So I-I, uh..kissed him..not on the mouth or anything! J-Just on the cheek..his face turned red and I felt my face heat up slightly. Shit..

"Error..? Why did you d-do that..?", he asked, flustered.

"J-Just trying to make you stop..and it worked!", I said happily, making him giggle.

 He asked if he could come spend the night and before I could answer, Dust made an "Ooh~" sound, trying to tease Killer. I growled because it made Killer look upset. I told him to shut the fuck up or I'd shove his face in the ground. He did and then Killer asked Goopy to spend the night with me.

"No. You have a job. Let's go, morons.", he said, making all the Sanses start to leave through a portal.

 Killer grabbed Goopy's arm and pulled the taller to his level. He told Goopy that he was going to spend the night unless he wanted to wake up with his boyfriend dead. Goopy growled and left with the others without a word. Killer came to me and hugged me tight, giggling. So instead of us going to fuck with Fell, we went to my apartment

~End Chapter~

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter. The next chapter will probably be out in a couple of days since I only have 6 more until school starts again. And since I'm already failing my Honors classes, I might have to repeat my grade. So I won't post as much until the next break.

Word Count: 1106