Aftershock // One Direction // Chapter 1

Song on the side - Skinny Love by Bon Iver

the lovely TODAYsjustanotherDAY made the trailer on the side! <3

 Also on the side, there will be a song to play for each chapter!  There  the songs that helped me write each chapter.  I RECOMMEND you listen to it while reading,  makes it just a touch better....

Fair warning, this is very badly written and has like carrot-y sort of things...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 CHAPTER 1

“Harry, please understand.  I just can’t do this anymore.”  I begged the green eyed boy in front of me.

“Why?”  He asked desperately and it was breaking me apart but I needed to do this, if not for me than for Harry. 

“I’m just not strong enough to handle the hate I get just from being your girlfriend and I know your trying to make it better for me but it just isn’t working, no matter what we do.”  I sighed, not being able to look into Harry’s eyes, it just hurt too much.

“Please don’t do this.  I love you!  We can get through this because I know you love me too!”  Harry stepped forward grabbing my hand but I snatched it away from him.  His face fell immediately and my heart kept breaking inside.  I took a breath preparing myself for the next thing I would say.

“No, Harry, I don’t love you…”  I looked down at the floor.

He scoffed at what I said and grabbed my hand.  “Don’t lie…”  I couldn’t look into his eyes.

“Please just let me go.  I’m not good for you.  You need someone better!  Someone who could love you unconditionally without worrying about your fans.”  I tried to get his grip to loosen so I could leave.

“No Cora, your all I want, all I need.  You have to understand that some jealous fans can’t keep us from eachother.”

“Harry, I’m just done.  There is nothing you could do to make me change my mind.”

His grip tightened on my wrist and it began to hurt.  I let out a small whimper.

“Your hurting me.  Let go!  Harry please this hurts me as much as it hurts you.”  I said the last part with a single tear slidding down my face.

I finally looked up at him and his eyes went wide with shock, as if finally seeing what he was doing.  Quickly letting go of me, I turned around, grabbing my bag, and headed towards the door but not leaving without one last look at the man I loved but couldn’t be with because of my own selfish, stupid reasons.  “I love you”  I whispered one last time before turning around and leaving.

That was the last time I ever saw Harry Styles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ © 2013, Wanderless. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS WORK CONTAINS MATERIAL PROTECTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL AND FEDERAL COPYRIGHT LAWS AND TREATIES. NO PART OF THIS WORK MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM Wanderless. ]