12. Introducing Sarang to Him

Start from the beginning

Jimin bursts out laughing, holding his stomach because it aches. " You've watched too many dramas, probably read few novels and boy who knows if you wrote some already. " He smirked while shaking his head.

" I did not. Just spitting what I see in you. You were trying to manipulate how I would feel about you. "

" Blah. Blah. Blah. " Jimin mimicked the way Jungkook tries to explain his side to him. The only difference is that he wasn't frowning like Jungkook, but staring blankly instead. " Why don't you shut up and get lost already. You're beginning to annoy me. "

" What? " The escalation of the mood swing startled Jungkook. His mouth went agape with incredulity. He was just laughing awhile ago but now he's acting all grumpy?, Jungkook winced.

Jimin was annoyed because he was sleep deprived last night. He's been thinking about what Yoongi has told him. He agrees with everything but when it comes with this prosecutor, he loses focus and forget everything. Especially when he speaks, Jimin tend to display bizarre behavior and usually would come up with a rash decision. He didn't ask for this trouble but he doesn't know how to stop it- he can't.

" I asked for Sarang and I don't need you to keep blabbering nonsense. You are just wasting more time that should have been devoted for her. " Jimin tsks. He was so angry, complaining about Jungkook as if he didn't initiate the teasing.

*/ amnesia girl-opps I pressed it wrongly, I mean Jiminssi?✌ /*

He should expect that Jungkook will say something if he himself paid attention and get along with the conversation. But he was upbraiding it to Jungkook, convincing himself that he didn't contribute to how their conversation became longer. But his mind was yelling at him.

Tsk.

" Huh? " Jungkook was so lost.

" Huh? " Jimin mimicked, muttering incoherent curses. Jungkook couldn't focus as he was distracted with the hairstrands that almost cover Jimin's eyes and face. He unconsciously raises his hand, never hesitated to tuck it back behind the shorter's ears. Jimin was frozen with wide eyes, looking up at the taller. Jungkook didn't stop there. After the tucking, he gave him a head pat using his much larger hand, lips are forming into an unrealized smile.

Jungkook was still smiling when suddenly he met those unrelenting eyes fixated up at him

Jungkook was still smiling when suddenly he met those unrelenting eyes fixated up at him. Slowly, his smile is fading, and was replaced by a puckered lips as he backs away. " S-orry. " He stuttered while apologizing awkwardly. " I am going to call Sarang. " Then he left.

Jimin stayed outside, leaning his back against the corner of the door while waiting for them. He was stuffing his mouth with so much air, as he filled his chest too. Been thinking of smoking one stick but surprisingly his body refused to follow. He once again sighed. Maybe, this wasn't a good idea after all.