"Stealing drones makes you hungry" Kie said when they arrived at The Wreck

"What would I do to a beer and shrimp and grits right now" JJ said making Summer nod at him

"You read my mind" she said agreeing with him

"That would not be pretty" Pope commented

"Hey dad!" Kie smiled at her father when they got into the restaurant

Summer stayed back with JJ, Pope and John b waiting for Kie to convince her dad to let them eat there for free. She knew that Kei's parents loved her, after all she came from what it seemed a perfect family, had perfect manners, perfect appearance...she was perfect to most people's eyes, why wouldn't they like her? She was as sweet as candy. The problem were the three troublemakers next to her, Pope had a pass, but John b and JJ...well that would be more difficult.

"Do you think she'll convince him?" John b asked Summer as they looked at Kie talking to her dad

"Of course she will" Summer smiled up at him

John b smiled back at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, they were the perfect height to do that and be perfectly comfortable. Kie then look at the four with her dad making Summer, John b and Pope wave at them while JJ just threw a peace sign.

"What are you doing?" She shook her head and put down his hand

A few moments later Kie finished talking with her dad and came back to her friends who were eagerly waiting for her.

"Sit down" she ordered

"You're the best!" Summer hugged her friends, she was so hungry

They had the best dinner ever. The food was as amazing as always at The Wreck and besides JJ and John b throwing food at each other, they ate in peace just enjoying each others company. Kie then turned out the music when they were the only clients left. She stood up dancing and motioned Summer to join her. She stood up and danced with her with all the boys watching in awe.

Kie then stopped dancing with Summer and grabbed Pope's hand making him dance with her while the blonde grabbed John b's hand and danced close to him. He grabbed her waist, pulled her close and swayed their hips at the rhythm of the music. John b twirled her around making her laugh and put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. Their foreheads were resting on each other, their noses touching while their hips moved.

It was the best night ever and it had only just started.

···

Loud noises came from the Thornton mansion as Summer and John b approached it. They had be quick if they didn't want anyone seeing John b.

"Okay, I'll look for my brother and entertain him until you get to my room. Go quietly and if you see someone just pass by them, they probably are too high to even recognise you" Summer instructed at the door

"Got it" John b made gun fingers at her as he made his way towards the girl's room

Summer then looked around for her brother, but couldn't find him. She also looked for Sarah, wherever she was Topper was close. Finally she saw him, but what she didn't like what was he was doing, in one word: coke.

"What the hell, Topper?" she ran towards him

"Hey Sum! Didn't see you all night" he smiled at his sister, obviously high

"What are you doing?" she asked him while the two blonde girls next to him just laughed at her "What are you two looking at? He has a girlfriend" Summer said making the girls leave and she taking their place next to Topper