Aaliyah nods. "Tryna run him out before he sees me?", she asked with a slight smile.

"What?", he asked.

"I'm joking", she said as she shook her head. "Nothing"

Dre made a face. "I don't have a probably with you meeting him... I just.. rather he met somebody that I know is going to be around for a long time"

"What you tryna say?", she asked

"I ain't tryna say that we temporary. I just don't know what God has in store for us right now. We been rocky, ya know", he said.

"Yea...I get that", she said.

Dre nods.

"But we can do that another time. I have to bury my friend tomorrow", she said.

"...okay", he said. "So what you wanna do today?"

"I'm supposed to meet Carmen", she said.

"That's who you were on the phone with?", he asked.

"Who else?", she questioned.

"I don't know", he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, yea. That was Carmen", she said.

Dre sat on the bed. "Aaliyah com here mama", he said.

Aaliyah walks to him and he puts her on his lap.

"What?", she asked as she looked at him.

Dre looked at her nails. "How much ya nails cost? They look... expensive", he said.

Aaliyah chuckled. "Dre?", she said as she made a face for him to get to the point.

"Iight, iight... you wanna be my lady? Again?", he asked.

"Like a actual couple? Like moving on from the talking phase?", she asked.

Dre nods. "Yea.. I feel like I'd feel better that way", he said.

Aaliyah sat there for a moment and thought to herself.

Dre watched her.

"...only if I can cry on your shoulder all day tomorrow", she said.

Dre smiled. "That's a deal", he said.

Aaliyah smiled a little.

Dre gently poked her stomach.

Aaliyah touched her stomach. "What was that for?", she asked.

"My kid is in there", he said.

Aaliyah smiled. "Sometimes, I even forget I'm pregnant", she said.

"Yea.. you carrying a whole life inside of you now..so the decisions you make don't only involve you anymore", he said.

Aaliyah looked down.

"Including you finding the guy that killed Key", he said.

"So who is going to avenge my friend? She was innocent", she said.

"...me. Imma handle it for you", he said.

"So why were you going to teach me to shoot", she asked.

"Because you need to know anyways", he replied.

Aaliyah stood up. "Oh", she said. "... but um I have to go"

Dre nods.

Aaliyah leaned over kissed him and Dre kissed back.

"God damn", he said as got the chills.

Aaliyah chuckles. "What has gotten into?", she asked. "You usually so laid back and chill"

"I guess it's just something about having you here in the morning mama", he said.

Aaliyah smiled as she sat down and put her shoes on. "I'll see you later", she said.

"tomorrow. I got something to do tonight", he said.

"Alright", she said as she stood up. "Tomorrow"

Dre nods.

Aaliyah walks out his room.

Dre got up and got in the shower. After the shower he got dressed and put on a black T-shirt, some dark blue jeans, all black Jordan's and three chains. He grabbed his keys and suddenly heard his door bell ring. He walked to the door and opened it. He was Carmen.

"We need to talk", Carmen said as she walked in.

"I got something to do", he said.

"Is it more important than my sister getting murdered?", she questioned.

"What?", Dre questioned as his eyes wide.

"No, no she didn't get killed yet. Not even yet because she won't because you're going to do what I say". Carmen said.

Dre begins to get confused. "Start over", he said. "What the fuck is going on?", he asked.

"Some dude came to me and thought I was Aaliyah. He said if you don't get him 1 million dollars, he was going to kill Aaliyah", she said.

Dre looked to the side as he started to think. "I ain't giving nobody shit", he said.

"What about my sister?", she questioned. "Seriously look at me and tell me do you wanna see this face gone for the rest of your life"

"She isn't going to die", Dre said.

"We fucked up one time. I'm not fucking up again. Get him the morning or I'm taking it myself", she said.

"How?", Dre asked. "Let's be real"

"I got my ways bitch, and you need to get that money quick..by tonight", she said. "Or there will be war if something happens to my sister"

Dre didn't say anything.

Carmen's phone ring and she looks at in. "Text me but 2 today on what you're going to do", she said. "I have to go"

Carmen opened the door and left.

Dre sat down and threw his keys and he sat back. "Damn it!", he shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED..