"If you would be so kind" Koneko requested.

"Yeah I'll take it."

Akeno-senpai moved to an open space and created a magic circle. Wait isn't this...

"This is a transport magic circle. Hold out your right hand, Issei." Rias-senpai said.

I held it out. She engraved something.

"It's a seal. This proves you are a member of the House of Gremory. When you arrive at the client's location, do just as I told you to. You're all set, right?" Rias-senpai explained.

"Y-yeah."

"That's the right answer. Okay, off you go!" Rias-senpai seeing me off.

I walked towards the magic circle. Ugh. Isn't this the part Issei got humiliated?

I closed my eyes. Preparing for the worst.

*VOOOOOOOM! *

"Huh? Who are you?" Someone said.

I opened my eyes.

It... worked?

'Ddraig.'

'The Claw boosted your demonic power' Ddraig explained.

'Oh.'

"Hey! I said who are you!? You're not the one who I requested!" The person said.

"Ah! I'm sorry! You must be Morisawa-san, Koneko is busy and I came on her behalf."

"Hmm oh well it can't be helped. I'll get you some tea first and take a seat." Morisawa-san excused himself.

"Ah yes thanks."

Hmmm~ Now that I take a look around it really is like a standard Otaku room.

"Here you go" Morisawa-san put the tea on the table.

"Thanks."

"If you came here and switched with Koneko-chan you must have some special techniques, right?" Morisawa-san asked.

"Ah sure what would you want?"

Morisawa-san took out a sailor uniform.

"This." Morisawa-san with serious expression.

"Eh?"

"Change into this."

"Are you crazy!?"

"No! We'll do cosplay and play 'Sweep the Princess Off Her Feet'! Just like Koneko-chan did!"

"But I'm a man! Are you expecting to make some kind of development!? Sorry but I don't swing that way!!!"

"No!!! I said we'll just do some cosplay!!! And your handsome enough to look like a woman, here put on some wig." Morisawa-san pulled out a wig from nowhere.

"W-Why!?"

"Just cause I said so!!!"

We kept bickering for an hour before we ended. And we were panting a lot.

"Y-you-*pant*- little-*pant*... Fine! We'll do-*pant*-something else." Morisawa-san finally agreed.

"T-thanks-*pant*-a lot"

Issei Reborn (Highschool DxD fanfic) [Currently Rewriting]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें