Chapter 33

🔞Mature Content. Viewers discretion is advised.

Aisha's POV.

It took a while before my husband and I got an alone time.

My husband.

I chuckled. It does have a nice ring to it. I couldn't help but smile as I started at my wedding ring. I was official his. No more obstacles.

"Why is my wife smiling all to herself." Hakeem's voice came behind me as he dropped his blazer on the chair. He had gone to see his family off. I looked at him, the smile not for once leaving my face. He walked towards be slowly, a glint in his eyes.

"I can't believe I'm finally yours." I muttered softy as he wrapped his hands against my mid rib, pulling me gently against his hard body.

"You had better believe you. You are mine...and I'm all yours." He said in a low and husky voice, his breath fanning my skin as he kissed my neck. My eyes fluttered close and I bit back against my lips to stop me from moaning out loud.

"I have something to show you." He muttered, biting against my earlobe.

"Hmm hmm." I hummed in response.

Not changing his position, he led me to the staircase that led to our room. I gasped as I saw rose petals and candles lit through the stairs, all the way. It gave a very romantic illumination to the dim lit house.

A bit cliche, but romantic nonetheless.

"Do you like 'em?" He asked, still kissing against my neck and I found it so hard to focus.

"I love 'em." I muttered. He led me further up the stairs, not taking his hands and lips off me for one second and I didn't complain. The rose petals and candles led all through the all way, to our room.

Our room.

The room was also dim lit and beautiful. There was a star night light by the wall and it came the room and look of mid night, with stars on the walls. Hakeem kissed me and released me finally.

"I'll let you go and freshen up, okay." He whispered and I nodded.

"Okay." I replied. He kissed me again and left the room.

Immediately I became a nervous wreck. I ran to where my bags were and brought out a small gift bag Lola had given me before going into the bathroom. I opened the gift bag and brought out the white lingerie.

Smooth Lola. Real smooth.

I wore the Lingerie and the thong then stood in front of the mirror to assess myself. I loosened my hair from it's bun and roughed it up a bit, giving off that look. I sighed and whispered to myself.

You can do this.

I heard the door open and closing, giving off the Hakeem was in. I took few calming breaths and opened the door, walking out of the bathroom and into the room. I stood nervously. Hakeem heard the door and turned around.

He audibly gulped, trailing his eyes from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet and I gulped, goosebumps appearing on my skin at how he slowly and sensually undressed me with his eyes. He walked towards me, slowly, calculating, only claded in his boxers before he finally came to stand in front of me.

"Damn..." He let out in a gruff voice as he reached around me and wrapped his hands around my midsection, pulling me against him.

"I can't wait to have you..." He said, tugging my lower lip between his teeth before be finally pulled my lips into his mouth, kissing me sensually. I moaned and wrapped my head around his neck, kissing him back equally.