Epilogue

Aisha in the media. How does she look?

Third Person POV

"Lola, it's so good to see you." Aisha smiled as she opened the door of the house. When Lola came in, they hugged.

"Mehn! This your house gets me every time I come here. It's so massive." Lola looked around and sat down. Aisha chuckled as she struggled to sit down.

"As if your house is not bigger. Abeg, what will you eat?" Aisha asked as she called on the maid.

"I'm not hungry, let me just drink something." Lola replied and Aisha gave instructions to the maid.

"How is work though, Hakeem will not let me come." Aisha rolled her eyes

"He cares about you jhoor. When you are carrying his baby, of course he won't let you stress yourself." Lola teased.

"Working is not stressing myself na." Aisha whined.

"That's by the way sha. Aisha, pregnancy looks so good on your fa. See how you are glowing. Even your dress sense is just getting better and better. How do you get all those big shirts sef?" Lola asked and Aisha laughed.

"I don't really buy the shirts. I kinda supplement from Hakeem's wardrobe." Aisha replied and Lola's eyes went huge.

"It's a lie! He allows you to wear his shirt. Nadia tried that thing with Jimmy. He did not let her. Said that she will expand everything for him till they are all baggie." Lola said and Aisha burst into laughter

"Are you serious. Hakeem doesn't mind actually though. He thinks it's actually funny." Aisha smiled.

"Speaking of my big head cousin. When will he be back from his trip?" Lola asked. Aisha looked at the wall clock.

"He should be here any moment from now. He's been praying for me not to put to bed. He wants to witness the delivery. God has answered his prayer. My EDD was last week." Aisha said and Lola looked in awe.

"Wow!" Lola muttered.

The horn of a car came from outside caught their attention. Hakeem was around.

"That's my husband." Aisha beamed and struggled to stand.

"Do you need help?" Lola quickly rushed to her.

"No, I think I've got it." Aisha smiled and went to wait at the door. Hakeem came down from his car, the maid holding unto his suit case. He was on a phone call but when he spotted his wife. He smiled and cut the call.

"Hey baby." Aisha cooed when he reached her.

"Hey, you." Hakeem hugged her, her baby bump pressing against his tummy. He planted a kiss on her forehead. "I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too." Aisha replied.

"Maybe I should excuse you love birds." Lola made her presence known and Hakeem looked at her, smiling.

"Lola, I didn't see you." He smiled, going across  to hug her.

"Of course you didn't. You were occupied." Lola teased, smacking across his tummy.

After chatting for a while, Lola excused herself, leaving Hakeem and Aisha alone.

"Come here." Hakeem smiled and Aisha went to him, sitting on his laps. Hakeem tilted her chin and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her slowly. After a while they pulled away

"Hope you are not stressed?" He asked her.

"Not exactly. I don't know how I'm still standing though. My EDD was last week. The doctor even wanted to admit me when I went for check up. I told him not to worry. I wanted you to be here with me." She replied with a smile.