I felt bad that oikawa was sad about me and ushjima.
But lying about it and telling people I broke his heart is going too far. He forced his way into my heart and when I decided I wanted real love he couldn't handle the fact I wasn't one of his fan girls. I should have slapped him the first time he touched my thigh in math class.

~10 minutes later~
We finally made it to the diner. I was relieved to see aobajohsai had chosen a different place to eat.
The waiter took us to a table. I was sitting with ushjima to my left and Nishinoya to my right.
In front of me was tsukishima and yamaguchi.
Oh great, four eyes.

I let out a sigh. Was I being too rude to oikawa?
No, no. He lied to kageyama. And who knows who else. I need to tell him off.

I looked at the menu. Well they didn't have any breakfast for dinner. So I decided to order a chicken strip basket, and a sprite.

Sitting on the booth I realized it felt like I was peeing?! Oh shit, shit shit shit.
I think I just started my period. Fuck I don't have a pad I only have a tampon, and my parts still hurt.
I felt like I was going to cry trying to get it in.
But it's not like I can go without it.
I excused myself from the table.

The bathroom here was nice I could at least appreciate that. But I was not prepared for this at all.
I went into a stall and took the tampon out.
I took a deep breath and tried to put it in.
It hurt more than it normally did to try and get it in.
I couldn't hold back my tears, my hands were shaky.
I was getting anxiety about oikawa and I couldn't help it.

This was so overwhelming. Then I dropped the only tampon I had with me in my purse on the ground.
It landed in a little puddle by the drain on the floor.
I started to bawl my eyes out and sat down on the toilet. What is going on with me?

Then I heard the door open to the bathroom. I wiped my eyes and continued to sniffle. Did she hear me?
I hope I wasn't making her feel weird in the bathroom. I heard a soft knock on my stall door, and it made my heart jump.

"Are you okay"? The voice said kindly. I gathered myself and opened the stall door walking out and leaning against the sink.
I would probably never see this lady again so what did it matter if I told her anything.

She seemed to be in her late 30's she had long, pretty brown hair and she was wearing a cute little dress.
She must be on a date. I sniffled again and decided it was okay to tell her.

"I um- *sniff* I dropped my tampon on the floor". I said knowing that's not why I was crying so much.
She dug into her purse and handed me a new one.
"Sweety what else is wrong"? She asked. I knew she had to be a mother. Her eyes were so inviting.
"Something bad happened". I managed to squeal.

Her eyes deepened. "Are you here with someone"? She asked. I nodded. "Boys from the volleyball camp". Her eyes lit up. "REALLY my son is here too". She seemed so excited. "Oh really what's your last name"? I asked curious to if I'd met him or not.
"Fun-chi". She said. "But-" she continued. "Oh I've never met him". I accidentally cut her off. But she didn't seem to mind.

"So why are you here crying instead of having fun"? She asked. I gulped. It's not like she was gonna gossip or anything. "I have a boyfriend now, but before I dated him I kind of had something with another boy here, but he's mad that I moved on from just playing games". She nodded.

"Yeah sounds like my son. He was dating a girl and when he decided he didn't want to waste time with someone who didn't care about him. He dumped her. Apparently she's super jealous and watches his every move". My eyes widened. "She sounds crazy".

The woman laughed. "Yeah definitely, but don't worry things will clear up as long as you stay true to your heart". I smiled. "Thank you". I bowed.

"Tomorrow I was supposed to actually be coming inside to see the camp and sit for a few of the practice matches". She said, moving some of the hair out her face. "Oh cool I'm the water girl so I'll see you around". I giggled.

She was really easing my nerves. "Good luck honey"
She smiled one last time at me.
She took a comb out her purse. I guess she came in here to do her hair.
I went into the stall and the tampon was much easier to put in this time. I guess I just needed to relax.

When I left to return to the table the food had just arrived. I told ushjima I had gotten caught up talking with an older woman and told him how her son was here at the camp. He seemed as curious as I was to know who her son could be.

We enjoyed our meals. And for the first time in a few days I didn't have any fear or stress weighing me down.

Oaktree- hey guys I hope you pay close attention to the story ;) ALSO ok so I understand constructive criticism. But there is a difference between that and just hating on my story. I'm not holding you hostage you can leave anytime you want to. I read the comments and if you disagree with something I wrote its fine to say it once or twice. But know that it's still my book and I can write how I want. I have mixed comments about how they think some of the relationships should develop. So I'm trying to keep it interesting. If you have so many complaints how about you write your own story. I'm not trying to be rude. And you are free to comment your opinions. But don't spam my comments with the same thing over and over about something you want me to change. Because if more people like it than dislike it. I'm keeping it. I specifically said this is my first story. So I'm sorry if I'm not as good of a writer as other people. But I'm trying. And at the end of the day a lot of people are enjoying my writing style. So I'll say it again. Feel free to comment but if it's just repeatedly negative. You can just unadd my story.
To the people who are enjoying it. I love you. ❤️ thank you for the support. Sorry for the long message but I needed to address it.