Bonus chapter! (WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT!!)

(Yes I had to add this picture😂)

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been 5 months now that me and Connor have been dating. March 3rd is today and it's my birthday! I'm going to be 34! Jesus Christ I'm getting old...

Hank, Avena and Connor threw me a little party which I really appreciated. Hank and avena have been...seeing each other for 3 months. They actually seem pretty happy together. Throughout the party, they kept flirting with each other and it was...a little odd to see but I support them. But things started getting more interesting later into the night.

Avena went to Hank's place for the night to let me and Connor have some space and alone time...Connor oh so kindly set up a cute dinner date for us. With mood lighting and romantic music. He even made me my favourite food!

We enjoyed the dinner and talked about dreams and our relationship. But things took a turn for the...uh dirty. "I have a special surprise for you but in order to find out we must go to the bedroom." Connor said all of a sudden.

Oh yeah, he lives with me now. "O-Okay." I agreed and he got up from his seat and held out a hand for me. I gladly took it and he led me upstairs to our room. Once we were in there, Connor locked the door. "Alright, so what's this surprise?" I turned to Connor, starting to feel excited in more ways than one.

Connor took off his suit jacket and placed it on a chair and undid this tie. After that he approached me. "I have a new upgrade. An...extended part, per say." He smirked.

At that point I knew exactly what he meant. "Really now? Will you be showing me by any chance?" I bit my lip seductively. "It is your birthday surprise after all. But I'd like to work our way up to the big reveal~"Connor leaned down and kissed me. He snaked his arms around my waist and I moved my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Suddenly Connor picked me up and brought me over to the bed and placed me on it, not breaking the kiss. Finally he pulled away, seemingly out of breath. I was also out of breath...must be a realistic feature for our LUNGSSS.

Connor grinned at me and tugged at my shirt. I nodded and he slid it off of my body and threw it to the side. Then he moved to my pants and took them off with my consent. He moved back up to me and kissed me before gently pushing me back onto the sheets.

He spread my legs apart and kneeled down by my clothed woman hood. He glanced up at me and I smirked down at him. This gave him more confidence and he slid my underwear off my legs.

I felt a little shy by being exposed but I was mostly turned on. Connor looked up at me once more before leaning in and licking across my slit. I shivered and moaned slightly. I haven't felt that feeling for a while.

Connor continued by thrusting his tongue into my hole In and out at a consistent pace. I bit my lip and leaned my head back. All of a sudden he started sucking my clit. I twitched a few times and tried to stay still but ultimately failed. Jesus they really programmed this feature well.

I let out a sharp moan and gripped the bed sheets, enjoying the fore play. I swear I was close to cumming until Connor pulled away. I whined in frustration but soon remembered there was better to come.

Connor stood in front of me and unbuttoned his shirt in the most sexual way possible and tossed it to the side. Which made me wetter than I already was. He moved to his pants and took off his belt, then unzipped his pants.

I swallowed hard and watched him proceed to slide his pants off and kick them to the side. He was left in his underwear now, and I can see a big outline of a boner.

Connor slowly slid his underwear off and revealed an impressive cock (Hey, nice cock😂). It was like 9 inches long and really delicious. I bit my lip hard at the sight and grinned. "Like what you see?" Asked Connor, who was smirking widely.

"Oh yeah. Now come here big boy." I commanded. Connor gladly came over to me and crawled on top of me. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down to me and kissed him.

I felt his member poking my stomach so I decided to reach down and stroke him. I earned a moan from him and we continued to make out. After a bit he pulled away and positioned his member at the entrance of my woman hood. He glanced up at me and I smiled.

He slowly slide inside me and pumped in and out at a slow pace before speeding up. I let out a moan and wrapped my arms around Connor's back for support. "You feel so good..." Connor groaned and began to get faster and faster.

I sucked in a breath, starting to feel a knot in my stomach start to get tighter. "Ugh- harder~" I moaned out. Connor began pounding into me mercilessly. At that point I found it hard to hold onto him. He let out little groans in my ear here and there which made everything way better.

My moans started to get louder and louder, to the point where I was screaming it felt so good. I felt the knot in my stomach tighten way more.
Me and Connor both yelled out each other's names before the both of us came. Somehow.

I laid there, trying to catch my breath while kissing Connor. He stayed in me for a little bit but eventually pulled out and our combined fluids leaked out of me. Connor looked pretty confused at what he came. "I wonder what they used for cum..."Connor said out loud.

I chuckled. "I don't know, maybe try analyzing it?" Connor took some cum on his finger and put it in his mouth. After a few seconds he looked even more confused. "It just says artificial sperm. It doesn't give me any details."

"Weird but eh. Let's lay down." I shrugged it off and crawled under the covers and Connor joined and cuddled me. "So where did you get an upgrade like that?" I was genuinely curious.

"Ah, from your friend Tom. Can't say it wasn't the most awkward experience in my lifetime." Connor chuckled. I patted his shoulder reassuringly and smiled.

"You've had sex before, correct?" Connor asked and looked at me. I sighed remembering the last time I had it. "Yuppers, my last time was actually 4 years ago. With my ex." I scoffed.

"I'm curious now, who was your first?" Connor tilted his head slightly. I chuckled and sighed once again. "Well, don't be too surprised but, it was with Elijah." "Wait- Elijah Kamski?" Connor shifted a bit, sounding extremely surprised.

"Eheh...Yup. Back when i was 18 and he was 21. We dated for a year and a half but we both decided that we needed space for good reasons. He had his job the focus on and I had my schooling. We stayed friends though." I explained.

"Ah that explains a lot. At your funeral a few months back, he talked fondly about your body. Too fondly for just an old friend."Connor said.

"Heh, yeah." I decided to forget about my ex's and focus on my main love. I snuggled my head into Connor's chest. "That was a good birthday surprise though. Thank you, I needed that~"

Connor tightened his hold on me and sighed. "You're welcome. And I'm glad you think so." He replied. I closed my eyes and smiled. "I love you." I whispered. "I loved you too." Connor whispered back and kissed my head before the two of us went to "sleep" for the night. Tangled in each others embrace.

(A/N:
Well well well. Look who read the smut. Good for you though. Honestly this was my second time ever making a full smut chapter. It was exhilarating to write even though it's like 4:55 am. Keep in mind it is late and I was half asleep and rushing through this so I hope you didn't expect gold quality smut here. If you did sorry. But thank you for making it through this entire book. I appreciate it! Have yourself a great day/ night wherever you are! And take care of yourself💖
𝓑𝔂𝓮𝓮𝓮!( ˘ ³˘)♥ )