The next day when I come to school. I immediately leave my class when it got dismissed and go straightly to the canteen of the Business Ad. because Yoongi texted me that Hoseok decided to be there.

I see Hoseok slumped his self at the table. I walk closer to them and have a sit beside him "Is he okay?" I asked and act like I didn't know what happen.

Hoseok suddenly looked up and my eyes got wide then I gasped when I notice the wounds and bruises on his face. Because of worriedness, I cupped his cheeks and checked every corner of it "What happened?"

I got sad when he moved away and answered "Nothing"

"You have so many wounds" I stated and he act like he doesn't heard me. He don't want me here? Is that why he act coldly? "It's need to be treated. I will clean it later, okay?" I still tried to talked to him.

Hoseok look at me or should I say glare. Does he think that I'm annoying? "No need. It's got treaten already. I don't want to disturb you"

I know that Seokjin hyung is the one who treated his wounds but I want to do it for him "No, you're not!" I retorted on his last sentence.

But he just said more hateful words and leave. I can't breath properly when I heard him saying all of it. I am sure that he hates me but I don't know why.

--------
(Chapter 5 & 6)

I got a text from Seokjin hyung that Hoseok is going to the mall. I immediately take a bath and leave.

It took me thirty minutes to arrive at the mall and I just looked around to find Hoseok and I'm so glad to see him although he looks lost. I didn't come close and just watched from afar. I smile or laugh everytime I saw him acting like a child because he doesn't know what to do.

He is indeed cute.

After a longer time, I notice that he is sighing in relief when he saw the Stationary outlet. I then decided to come close.

"Hoseok?" I asked as if I didn't expect to see him.

He looked at me and my heart is beating loudly. I smile when he asked "How do you know my name?" I immediately answer by using Yoongi. He just nodded and I dragged him to come with me because I will buy something inside too.

I didn't expect that I will be having a time like this with him. I asked if he likes to eat and I didn't hide my happiness when he agree.

I considered it as a date and no one can change that. Before we know it— it is already closing time of the mall. I thought that my time with him is also finished but I got surprise when he said that he'll have a walked with me.

But then after a moment, a group of bad guys approached us. Hoseok immediately cover me. He talked with them and give what they want but what makes me scared and at the same time pissed-off, is them calling me pretty and wanted me. I beg Hoseok to not give me and feel relief that he won't.

The fight happened and all I can do is watched. I tried to helped by saying where the enemy is. I got amaze because Hoseok is really great when it comes to fighting. What should I expect? He is the brother of the very well-known boss of a gang.

But then I notice the two guy with a knife and I immediately throw them the paper bag I am holding. Then I hold Hoseok's wrist and dragged him to run fast.

I got worried when he fall down on the ground but he assured that it is just because of exhaustion.

After then, we reach the bus station and rest while waiting. I thank him for saving me. And I didn't expect when he said "It's nothing, I am happy that I'm with you"

I am finally sure that I really like Hoseok. My heart skipped a beat when I heard those words.

I wanted to send him home but he rejected it. When the bus come, I got confused why he didn't get inside.

"My way is different. Be safe" he said.

I know that he is lying but I didn't say anything and just smile.

"See you at the University" I said when the bus move.

-------------------------
To Be Continued
♡JungChanSeok