Lauren:"Oh crap, my phones almost dead. Imma go plug it in the car real quick."

Anthony:"Ok."

I ran to the car, quickly plugging it in. After shutting the car door, I heard a familiar voice across me by the swings and looked over to see Noah and the girl from the other night. I rolled my eyes. Why am I not surprised? I quickly ran back to the guys, trying not to draw attention from them. I knew if I did, I'd probably get me and Jordan in a fight. When I got to the guys, I think they noticed I was in a bad mood but I shook it off. We skated for a little longer before heading back to the car. As we were walking, I think Jordan noticed Noah and her.

Jordan:"Oh my god."

Finn:"What?"

Everyone looked over to see them making out.

Lauren:"Lets go. It's not worth the waste of time."

Everyone started to get in the car, but Jordan just looked over at them.

Lauren:"Please get in the car. Remember what happened last time we were in this same situation?"

Jordan looked back at me and sighed. He nodded, before hopping in the car.

*flash back*

Me and Jordan were at the park in our old town headed to the skate park. On our way there, we seen his girlfriend, Lily, making out with his bestfriend, Jackson.

Lauren:"Oh ok, you get Jackson and I'll take Lily."

Jordan:"Oh I'm on it."

I could tell he was hurt. But he didn't care in that moment. Neither did I. We walked to them, they didn't notice we were there until I pulled her off him and pinned her against the tree.

Lauren:"Hi Lily."

Lily:"Uhm, hi."

Lauren:"You ever been beat up before?"

Lily:"Nope. And if you even think you can take me, try me."

I laughed at her before punching her in the eye. Things got really physical until we were separated by cops. That night,
Me and Jordan stayed the night in jail.

*end of flash back*

Grayson:"Wait what happened last time you guys were in that situation?"

Jordan&Lauren:"Nothing."

Finn:"No, something clearly happened. What?"

I looked at Jordan and he shrugged.

Lauren:"To sum it up, we caught Jordan's bestfriend and girlfriend making out in the park. I beat her up and he beat him up. We were pulled off by the cops and we spent the night in jail."

Anthony:"Woah, really?"

Jordan:"Ya."

Sebby:"Dang. Y'all can't ever say Lauren don't have your back."

*Zach P.O.V.*

I went back down stairs to the couch. I had no clue where Jack or Lauren was. Soon I heard the door open and seen Jack walk in.

Zach:"Where is Lauren at?"

Jack:"Uhm, I took her home."

I sighed.

Zach:"You could have texted me that. She won't answer me either."

Jack:"Hey, look bro, it doesn't matter. We need to go to the studio today anyways. Our new song is supposed to be out in a week and me and you haven't even recorded all our singular parts yet."

Zach:"Oh ya, what time do we go?"

Jack:"Like 20 minutes, so you need to go get ready."

I walked upstairs, still kinda annoyed. Why couldn't she have told me that she was leaving? It's like she's ignoring me now. All I did was ask why they were being sympathetic. I got ready and we both went to the studio. Once our parts were recorded, we got chipotle for everyone and went home. Lauren still wasn't responding and I was getting worried. Where was she?

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! Thanks for reading and stay strong! Know that you are beautiful, you matter, and your amazing! Even when things get rough and it doesn't feel like it, your amazing and someone cares💕 I love you all and have a great day or night, Byeee🥰

1005 words