•Part 26•

We made it to the fair and went to get tickets.

Michael:"What's first?"

Sebby:"Freak out?"

Lauren:"Yesss!"

Michael:"Well then let's go."

Finn:"You hate big rides. Stop trying to impress Lauren."

Michael:"I'm not! Can we just go?"

I shrugged and headed towards it. I didn't really care if he was interested because I wasn't. We went on a few rides and he kinda made sure that he was next to me. It was annoying Finn and kind of annoying me.

Finn:"Ok, Ferris Wheel?"

Lauren:"Definitely."

We made it on and I got stuck riding with Michael.

Michael:"So, your Jordan's younger sister."

Lauren:"Yeah, I'm a junior in High school."

Michael:"Cool."

Lauren:"Yep."

We got off the Ferris wheel and made it to kind of a spot where no one was. Finn, Michael, and Sebby were kind of off in their own little world when I felt someone grab my arm and pull me behind one of the booths.

*Zach P.O.V.*

Jack convinced all of us to go to the fair, when I seen Lauren walking around with Sebby, Finn, and some guy that I had never seen before so I told the guys I was gonna go to the bathroom, but really went up to Lauren. When they weren't looking, I grabbed her arm and pulled her behind a booth.

Lauren:"Zach?"

Zach:"Who's he?"

Lauren:"Who's who?"

Zach:"The other guy you were with."

I was kind of annoyed. I knew who all of her friends were, especially guys, and now she's hanging out with guys I don't even know.

Lauren:"It's just Finn's br-"

Just then, he came around the corner and put his arm around her shoulder.

?:"Why are you talking to my girlfriend?!"

Lauren&Zach:"Girlfriend?!"

I was mad. She had another boyfriend? But her and Noah just broke up.

Zach:"Wow Lauren, unbelievable."

I walked back to the guys, mad and sad, but also confused.

*Lauren P.O.V.*

I watched Zach walk away but couldn't think of what to say. I looked at Michael and I was sooooo mad!

Lauren:"Why would you do that?!"