•Part 22•

**A/n: I'm sorry but can we take a second to appreciate how hot he is with facial hair??🥵🥺

We were in the car, on our way back home. We had a pretty eventful weekend but I was ready to go home and get ready for our last week of school. It was around 8 p.m. and we wouldn't get home till 9. I figured when I got home, I'd shower and go to bed.

Zach💕

Zach💕: Heyy

Lauren🥰: Hi

Zach💕: You're on your way
back rn, right?

Lauren🥰: Yep. Should be home
by 9.

Zach💕: Ok, can you text me
when you get home?

Lauren🥰: Ya.

Zach💕: I'm gonna go stop
Jack from buying a cat. Byee🥰

I laughed. Randomly buying a cat is definitely something Jack would try to do.

Lauren🥰: Ok. Byeee🤪

*Time Skip*

We got back into town and Anthony dropped me and Jordan off at our house. We went inside and seen our mom sitting on the couch watching T.V. She looked up at us and smiled before coming to hug us.

Mom:"How was it?"

Jordan:"A lot of fun, except when Anthony and Lauren locked all of our rooms shut."

They both looked at me and I smiled. My mom laughed.

Mom:"Well I raised you right."

I laughed and Jordan shook his head.

Mom:"Well, you guys should start getting ready for bed and so should I. Good night, love you guys."

Both:"Night, love you."

I went to my room and took a shower. I changed into some shorts and a baggy shirt. I did my night routine and plugged my phone on the charger. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep immediately.

*Next Morning*

I woke up to my alarm indicating that it was 6:30. I got up and changed into some ripped jeans and a black sweatshirt. I put my hair into a high ponytail and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and put on light makeup before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs. I made a bowl of cereal as Jordan walked down the stairs. We both ate and got in the car, heading to school. When we got there, we split up going to our lockers. As I threw my bag in there, I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned to see a frustrated Zach.

Zach:"What, do you not check your phone now?!"

I glanced at him, confused.

Lauren:"What do you mean? And why do you look so tired?"

Zach:"You told me you'd text me when you get home and you weren't texting me after 9, so I texted and called you like 20 times. I started freaking out and didn't really get much sleep."