•Part 15•

A/n: RIP Corey Labarrie😔🕊

Me and Zach opened the door. My mom wasn't home, she had work. But I knew Jordan was. As we got to the stairs, I seen Jordan pacing back in forth in the living room. He seen me and he ran to me and hugged me. He looked at Zach with a disgusted look.

Jordan:"Can I talk to you for a second Lauren?"

I nodded and looked at Zach.

Lauren:"Go ahead and sit on the couch. We'll be down in a minute."

He nodded, walking over to the couch before me and Jordan headed upstairs.

Jordan:"You do realize that I had to tell mom you were with Emily?"

Lauren:"Sorry J. I didn't mean to fall asleep there."

Jordan:"Noah talked to us after you left and told me with you were."

I rolled my eyes.

Lauren:"Noah should worry about someone else. Like maybe his new girlfriend."

Jordan:"Don't worry, I told him to stay away from you. And I swear if he tries talking to you, you better tell me."

Lauren:"It doesn't matter. I'm gonna go on a walk with Zach. And Zach is just my friend, nothing more so don't even start on that."

Jordan:"I didn't even say anything about that."

Lauren:"Just making sure you don't."

I walked back to my room and changed. I put my dress up and folded Zach's clothes. I would be lying if I said I didn't think about dating Zach. Or kissing him. But I can't. I just stopped dating Noah and Zach might do the same thing Noah did. I walked down the stairs and seen Zach smile up at me as he stood up. I walked closer to him before handing him his clothes.

Lauren:"Here are your clothes but thank you for letting me borrow them."

Zach:"Oh keep them, please. They look better on you anyways."

My face turned a little red before I sat them down on the table and grabbed his hand pulling at his arm smiling.

Lauren:"Come on. Let's go."

There was a smile plastered on his face with his cheeks a dark shade of pink. We walked out to his car before separating hands when he got to the drivers side. He started the car and he followed my instructions of where to go. We finally pulled up to a little path and got out. I grabbed his hand again before smiling at him and walking on the trail. We got into a deep conversation about everything. I looked at him, his adorable smile, his beautiful brown eyes, his hair the way it flopped over perfectly. He was just amazing in every way. But I can't fall for him. What if he changes? What if he turns back into the old Zach? What if he hurts me? Me and Noah only broke up 1 day ago. But Zach's in love with me. What if I'm leading him on? But I do kinda like him.

Zach:"Earth To Lauren! You there?"

Lauren:"Uh ya sorry, just thinking."

Zach:"What about?"

Lauren:"Nothing really."

He gave me a knowing look.

Zach:"Come on, I'm not falling for that."

Lauren:"It's just everything. You know like a few months ago I was dating Noah and me and you didn't talk. You were a whole different person. Now you're being nice and not acting all crappy. What changed?"

He looked down for a second and sighed. He looked back up at me and stopped walking.

Zach:"Can I tell you something?"

Lauren:"Of course."

Zach:"Well, the day you came over for the project a few months ago and stormed out, I slowly kinda just changed and fell for you. You couldn't stand me, but I thought about how much I liked you. But you were with Noah and you were happy. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to ruin that. Plus you hated me."

I sighed before looking down for a second then quickly looking in front of me. I thought for a second and remembered the pond that was a few feet ahead, hidden behind some trees. I smiled at Zach before dragging him.

Lauren:"Come on."

He smiled slightly as I started running and pulled him back behind some trees. I pulled us over to some logs and we sat down while I stared at the water.

Zach:"Wow it's pretty back here."

I nodded and smiled. I turned over to stare him in the eyes.

Lauren:"Zach."

Zach:"Ya."

Lauren:"Thank you. You've been good to me when I didn't deserve it."

Zach:"Who says you didn't? No one deserves to get cheated on. Especially someone as amazing as you."

He put his hand on my cheek. I blushed slightly before making a quick decision to kiss him. I slowly placed my lips against his. He was surprised at first, but kissed back. When we pulled away, he looked at me with a red face.

Zach:"I wasn't expecting that."

Lauren:"Good."

We both laughed as I placed my head on his shoulder.

*time skip*

Me and Zach spent the day together. I told my mom I was staying with Emily again and she let me. She found out about Noah and figured it was just for support. Me and Zach made our way to his house before getting ready for bed and cuddling. He was playing with my hair while my head laid on his chest. I yawned and felt myself drifting off to sleep. Before I did, I looked up at Zach. He smiled as he looked down at me.

Zach:"What?"

He asked slightly laughing.

Lauren:"Nothing, your just really cute."

He blushed and tried looking away but I just laughed and yawned again.

Lauren:"And for what it's worth, I think I'm falling for you too."

I then slowly drifted off to sleep in Zach's arms.

A/n: Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day or night and stay safe! Bye💕

1012 words