•Part 2•

We walked to our first period class. As soon as we walked in, I noticed the teacher wasn't there. There were a bunch of kids running around and yelling being stupid. I seen one kid that looked sort of familiar. He was talking to a group of guys.

Emily:"Ugh, heads up. That's Zach Herron. He's known as being top 'bad boy' and he loves to rub it in people's faces."

Lauren:"Bad boy? He thinks he's tough?"

Emily:"I guess. But he's just a jerk. I don't know why he has so many friends."

I nodded.

Lauren:"I don't know either, but I'm about to knock him off his high horse."

I started walking up to him, but she grabbed my hand.

Emily:"That might not be the best idea."

Lauren:"Why? I'm not scared of him. There's not a single thing he could do to effect me."

I pulled my hand away from her and walked to the crowd of guys.

Lauren:"Hey, could you all just like shut up?"

Zach:"Oh look, it's the new girl who rejected Daniel."

They all started laughing. I walked up to him and looked him in the eye.

Lauren:"My name is Lauren. Call me new girl one more time and I will make you regret it."

Zach:"Aww, that's cute. You think your so tough, huh?"

He looked back at his friends and laughed with them. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pinned him to the wall. The class fell quite.

Zach:"That's cute shorty, but I think the 7 dwarfs are looking for you some where around here so you might wanna go find them."

He smirked down at me as he said that. I took my free hand and put it in a fist. I took a swing and hit him right in the eye.

Class:"Oooooh."

Zach groaned in pain as he touched his eye. I pulled his shirt down to meet my face.

Lauren:"Really, don't mess with me again."

I let go of his shirt and the whole class was still staring at us. I took a seat and so did Zach. The kids behind me started laughing.

?:"Dang, you really know how to hit."

Lauren:"I have an older brother and the guys at my old schools were jerks, so I learned a few things."

The other guy started talking.

?:"Well that was still pretty cool, no one has ever had the guts to touch him, let alone give him a black eye."

Lauren:"Well then meet me, Lauren Red who doesn't give a living crap if your popular or not."

The first guy started talking again.

?:"Well my name is Larri Merrit, the gay best friend."

?:"And my name is Benji Krol, the other gay best friend."

Lauren:"Ooh ok, so like are either of you dating anyone right now?"

Benji:"Yep, but sadly we're in long distance. His name's JeyJey."

Larri:"I'm single. Like so single it hurts." I laughed at his comment.

Lauren:"Well I'm single, but I feel like I don't need a man. Some guys just try to control your life and I'm my own person. I do my own things. I don't need to be held back or controlled by a guy."

Emily:"Preach. Singles club."

Benji:"That's cute and all but what about me."

We laughed.

Emily:"Ok fine, singles club and Benji."

We all rolled our eyes and I turned back around. The teacher walked in right after, and everyone sat down as class begun.

*Lunch*

I walked into the cafeteria and looked around. I didn't know anyone here except for the few kids I recognized from my earlier classes. I felt someone touch my back and I turned around to see Benji.

Benji:"Hey Lauren! You wanna sit with us?"

Lauren:"Depends on who were sitting with."

Benji:"Well me of course, Larri, Emily, and Ellie."

Lauren:"Well I don't know Ellie yet, but sure."

He smiled and we started walking torwards the table. I seen my brother across the cafeteria and stopped. Benji stopped too and looked at me.

Benji:"What is it?"

Lauren:"Oh uhm, I see my brother. I'm gonna go talk to him but I'll be right there."

Benji:"Ok."

I remembered him being a jerk this morning and then telling me to act like I didn't know him so I figured, now would be the perfect time for revenge. He was surrounded by a group of guys and they were all laughing. I'm honestly surprised he found any friends. I walked up to him and as soon as he seen me, his eyes widened. I smiled and started yelling at him as I got closer.

Lauren:"Hey bro!"

I walked to him and hugged him.

Lauren:"What's good?"

All of his friends started staring at us. Jordan whispered at me.

Jordan:"What are you doing? We don't know each other right now."

Lauren:"You thought you were going to get away with calling me a hoe this morning? Think again."

I stopped whispering and looked at the guys circling around my brother.

Lauren:"Oh so you guys know Jordan? Aww my mom thought he wasn't going to make any friends, but you know even him being the loser he is found a way to do it."

I looked at him and patted his back.

Lauren:"I'm proud of you bro."

One of the guys looked at me up and down with a thoughtful expression.

?:"Wait a minute, are you Lauren Red?"

Lauren:"Uh ya."

Jordan:"Wait, how do you know her name?"

?:"Because, this video is being sent around to everyone in school about this girl punching Zach Herron in the face. Dang dude, you got a good arm."

Lauren:"Ya well one of us had to be strong and I knew Jordan wasn't going to fill in that role so I took his place."

They all laughed. I looked over at Jordan who looked a little mad but more confused.

Jordan:"Hold on, I need to talk to her for a moment."

Jordan grabbed my arm and took me a few feet away from them and started talking to me.

Jordan:"What video are they talking about?"

Lauren:"Well for starters, I didn't know anyone was filming. Secondly, this guy was being a jerk to me this morning and turns out he's the toughest guy in school or something. Anyways, he was talking about me so I punched him."

**Authors note: Have a great day! Thanks for reading!!!

1093 words