•Part 13•

Zach drove to chick-fil-a and got food. Then he drove to a gas station and went in. He came back really quick with mint chocolate chip ice cream. Before driving off, I looked into his eyes.

Lauren:"Why did you do that? And why are you being so nice to me?"

He looked down, before looking back at me.

Zach:"He shouldn't ever treat a girl like that. Especially you. And I'm being a friend. I don't want you to be sad over some idiot who was dumb enough to lose you."

I didn't say anything, I just shyly looked down. We drove back to his house and walked in. He put the ice cream in the freezer and we walked up to his room. He handed me the bag of food and went to his drawer. He pulled out grey sweats and a plain black shirt, and sat them in front of me.

Zach:"They'll probably be more comfortable than your dress, but you don't have to wear them."

I grabbed them and walked to the bathroom, after changing I looked in the mirror. They were baggy on me, like expected. I looked back at my face. Noah. Why? I don't understand anything right now. I know what happened. I don't know why. Was I not good enough? I tried my best, always worried about impressing him. He never really cared. He seemed great. But he wasn't. I wiped the tears that had fallen from my eyes, and walked back to Zach's room. I seen him sitting on his bed and the T.V. was turned on to Netflix. I sat next to him and he handed me the remote.

Zach:"You pick."

He said, slightly smiling. I found Good Burger and clicked on it. He looked at me with a smile.

Zach:"I love this movie."

I noticed Zach had changed out of his tux and into sweats and a baggy shirt clothing. We both got comfy and ate as the movie began.

*Jordan P.O.V.*

I watched Lauren walk out of the gym and I looked at the guys. They each had different expressions, some mad and some shocked. I personally was heated, to say the very least. Finn started talking.

Finn:"I can not believe Noah would do that!"

Sebby:"Ya, well I promise you I'm never hanging out with him again."

Grayson:"Does he like not realize she is our friend now and not to mention Jordan. This was never gonna end well for him."

Anthony:"Nope! Imma about to beat the life out of him!"

Just as he said that, a limping Noah came in the gym. His face was bloody, eye puffy, lip swollen, and nose busted. I know Lauren didn't do that, she can't do that when she's crying. And her friends don't have the guts to do that. He limped over to us and I was ready to throw a punch. When he got to us, he put his hands up.

Noah:"I know you guys are mad at me. I'm mad at my self. Jordan I'm sorry I hurt your sister and I'll leave you alone. I messed up, I know. Lauren's great. I'm just a horrible person."

Anthony:"Well we don't want to see you again."

Jordan:"Ya and neither does Lauren. I don't want to see you go around her, talk to her, talk about her, or even look at her. You might as well forget her entirely. And if anyone asks why you broke up and I find out that you lied, I will personally make it my mission to make sure you never walk again and that's a promise."

Noah nodded, but before he left, Finn asked something.

Finn:"Hold up, who busted you up?"

Noah:"Zach Herron. Then he grabbed Lauren's hand and they left."

As Noah walked away, I looked at the guys in confusion. I thought she hated Herron.

*Emily P.O.V.*

I listen to the group talk, as I just sat there shocked. Noah seemed like a good guy. Why would he do that?

Benji:"I cant believe he would do that."

Larri:"Ya, well he lost the best girl he could find."

Jorge:"I've only know her for a few hours, but she seems so sweet. A girlfriend like her doesn't deserve that."

Ellie:"Exactly. He's lucky we don't beat him up."

Just as Ellie said that, Noah came in and he looked busted up and had a limp.

Emily:"Looks like we don't have to."

I watched Noah limp over to Lauren's brother and his friends.

Larri:"Who did that?"

Ellie:"The guys have been in here the whole time and it wasn't one of us so who would have beat some one up for Lauren."

Jonah and Daniel looked at each other wide eyed.

Emily:"Do you guys know who?"

Jonah:"Well there's only one other person and he happens to not be in this gym."

Benji:"Who?"

Daniel:"Zach."

We looked at them confused.

Larri:"Why would Zach do that?"

Jonah:"Well don't tell anyone, but Zach's kind of in love with Lauren."

We looked at him shocked.

Emily:"Well what do you mean kinda?"

Jonah:"Well he's liked her since they first moved here. You notice how Zach hasn't dated anyone since Jordan and Lauren got here? It's because he slowly fell in love with her."

Daniel:"And do not ask me how because they never talk. He is constantly talking about her or thinking about her. But before you say anything, he truly does love her. I know because he's never talked about anyone like he talks about her."

Ellie:"How does he talk about her?"

Jonah:"Like she's the only girl in the universe. The only thing that matters."

Benji:"Why hasn't he told her?"

Daniel:"She was happy with Noah. He was glad she was happy. With or without him."

Larri:"Ya, that's cute but guys I just realized something."

Ellie:"What?"

Larri:"Lauren said she was leaving. We drove together and Jordan is still here, so who did she go with? Because there's no way she's walking anywhere in those heals."

The realization hit us, where did Lauren go?

Authors note: thanks for reading and have a great day or night! I hope you enjoyed and I appreciate you all so much! Byee✌️

1061 words