Wattpad Original
Mayroong 3 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

IT'S OFFICIAL, Cloud was avoiding him, Jacques concluded. How could he tell? Easy. Hindi na siya nito dinadalhan ng pagkain sa kuwarto niya sa tuwing nakakalimot siyang kumain, ayaw na rin nitong manood ng pelikula kasama siya, kapag magkasama naman sila, gumagawa ito ng dahilan o paraan para makalayo ito sa kaniya. Kapag nagti-text siya rito, maikli lang ang mga sagot nito. Kapag kinakausap niya ito, kung anong tanong niya, iyon lang ang sagot na makukuha niya rito.

The teasing and sarcastic Cloud was gone.

It all started three days ago, in his plane, going back home. The bastard even sat with Dimitri and not with him just to avoid him. Jacques should be happy, no one's pissing him off anymore, no one's teasing him and flirting with him, but he's not. He's far from being happy. He's pissed! He's very pissed!

So he plans to confront the son of a bitch who's avoiding him these past few days and hanging out with Dimitri all the time.

Jacques barged into Cloud's room after everyone had quieted down inside the Count's house.

It's 11:05 PM.

Kaagad na pinalibot ni Jacques ang tingin ng hindi nakita ang hinahanap. "Clo—"

The door to the bathroom opened and Cloud stepped out.

Jacques didn't know why his mind went blank seeing Cloud with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Broad chest. Sexy veiny arms. Well-built biceps. Well-toned body. Six packs abs. Chiseled v-line. And a very sexy back.

That's the body of the philandering bastard in-front of Jacques and he's impressed. He could never have that kind of body since his Doctor advice him not to exercise a lot because of his condition. The closest thing Jacques did for an exercise was swimming — the only thing he's allowed to do to have a well-toned body and just enough arms, thighs and leg muscle.

"Lord Jacques..."

That woke Jacques up from his own thoughts.

Jacques dragged his eyes from Cloud's body to Cloud's eyes. "Let's talk. You have some fucking explaining to do."

Naglakad siya patungo sa kama at nakasunod lang ang tingin nito sa kaniya.

"Now. Cloud." May diin niyang sabi habang matalim ang tingin dito dahil hindi ito gumalaw sa kinatatayuan.

Cloud blinked a couple of times while gripping the towel wrapped around his waist before going towards the walk-in closet. Nang makalabas ito doon, nakasuot na ito ng itim na sweatpants at medyo maluwang na kulay gray na muscle shirt.

Cloud was drying his wet hair with the same towel he used to wrapped around his waist earlier and Jacques couldn't stop the disapproving look on his face when Cloud sat on the single sofa, meters away from him who's sitting on the edge of the bed.

Hindi na kayang magpigil ni Jacques kaya nagsalita na siya. "Why are you avoiding me?"

"No I'm not—"

"Los Cojones!" Bullshit! Jacques' lips curled into irritation. "Talk or I'll fucking hit you."

Ilang segundong tahimik lang si Cloud habang nakatitig sa kaniya na parang inaarok ang laman ng isip niya, kapagkuwan ay tinigil nito ang pagtuyo sa medyo basa pa nitong buhok at basta nalang itinapon ang tuwalya sa isa pang pang-isahang sofa bago tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo at naglakad palapit sa kaniya saka tumigil sa harapan niya.

Pagkatapos ay walang sere-seremonyang sinapo nito ang magkabilang pisngi niya at basta nalang na inilapat ang labi nito sa labi niya.

Wide eyes and shocked, Jacques was frozen in place. Unmoving for a couple of seconds until his mind came back to him and with all his strength, he pushed Cloud away from him.