Wattpad Original
Mayroong 11 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

HINDI ALAM NI Cloud kung matatawa o maaawa siya kay Lord Jacques habang pinipilit nitong ubusin ang vegetable salad na gusto nitong matikman. The way Lord Jaques' eyebrow furrowed and his face contorted in confusion with a little hint of disgust were enough for Cloud to conclude that he's not enjoying the food.

"You okay, Jacq?" Tanong ni Lady SM sa malumanay na boses.

While his master, Knight, scoffed. "Why are you even eating a vegetable salad, you motherfucking Marquess? Look at your face. It's like someone's torturing you."

"Fuck you, you motherfucking Count." Itigadong sagot ng Marquess kay Knight. "Don't fucking talk to me."

Now Lady SM was worried. "Palitan nalang natin ang pagkain mo, gusto mo?"

Umiling ang Marques saka ngumiti kay Lady SM. Gone the hostile Marquess. "It's good, milady. Don't worry."

That's clearly a lie to appease Lady SM and Cloud knew that Lady SM was not buying it, but still, she let the topic go.

Napailing nalang si Cloud saka napatitig ulit sa Marquess. Lord Jacques was really having a hard time swallowing the vegetable without making a face. Sigurado siyang kung mag-isa lang ito, kanina pa nito isinuka ang kinain. He's just holding himself up for dignity.

And it's getting into Cloud's nerves!

He can't watch the Marquess trying to finish his vegetable salad. It's maddening seeing him turning green but not doing anything about it!

Where's the bossy Marquess who would surely push away the food if it didn't satisfy his tastebud? Where's that pompous ass? Where's that spoiled brat Marquess he knew that would cuss non-stop if it's not to his liking?

Is he trying to look good for Lady SM? Is that it?

Cloud was pissed even more.

Hanggang sa matapos nalang silang maghapunan, hindi talaga tinulak ng Marquess ang pinggan nito. He endured the vegetable salad, even though Cloud was sure that it tasted horrible for the Marquess.

And when his master and Lady SM excused themselves after dinner, the Marquess followed and left the dining table.

Napailing nalang si Cloud ng mag-isa nalang siya sa kusina. Ilang segundo ang pinalipas niya bago tumayo sa kinauupuan at nag-umpisang magligpit ng pinagkainan.

Habang naghuhugas ng pinggan, hindi mawala sa isip niya ang hitsura kanina ng Marquess habang kumakain. Lord Jacques looked really uncomfortable while eating and Cloud was sure as hell that the vegetable salad didn't appeased the Marquess' hunger.

Tiyak na gutom ito ngayon.

Napabuntong-hininga nalang siya saka napailing dahil sa hindi malamang kadahilanan nag-aalala siya sa kalagayan nito. And it's rare for him because he only worries about one person, and that's his crazy boss.

Tinapos ni Cloud ang paghuhugas, kapagkuwan ay natagpuan niya ang sarili na nagluluto.

Maybe because he's supposed to guide him, as his boss' request.

Cloud air fried a chicken breast that was dipped into a mixture of egg and flour, then pressed it into a panko bread crumbs, parmesan, lemon zest, salt and pepper to coat. Then he drizzle some oregano on top of it after it's done.

He placed the food he made on a tray, together with a glass of water and a glass of fresh mango juice then he pulled his phone from his pocket to call the Marquess.